The Look Of Love [One-Shot] Gray/Natsu

The Look Of Love

Pairing: Gray x Natsu,Gratsu. Slight Gruvia.

Juvia worries about Gray. But she especially worries about his love life. As much as it hurts,She knew he was seeing someone. The gleam in his eyes as he smiled at the ground.The tint of pink that spread on his cheeks when she asked about his day. Or the messy hair when he came back late at night. Then there was the tears that threatened to spill from his eyes. Or the mad slamming of his door as he cursed loudly. This is what worries Juvia.

So one night she decided to follow Gray to see who has been making him do such things. And that's when she saw it. The door was opened slightly and you can easily see the soft pink hair poke out of the pillow. It blended with darkish blue-black hair. And when Juvia opened the door more, she saw Gray sleeping in the arms of Natsu. She suddenly felt anger and jealousy towards him. How dare he make Gray angry and sad!

And just as she was about to pounce, she stopped. She watched as Natsu traced Gray's cheek with his fingers lightly. His own cheeks were pink and his eyes were in a soft gaze. He slowly kissed Gray's forehead softly and intwined their fingers. But then it came.The look that make Juvia's heart melt. It was the look of love. And in that moment, Juvia knew she didn't have to worry anymore. Because all she wanted was for Gray to be happy.Even if it's because of another person.And she slowly left the couple in peace.

~

Thanks for reading! I didn't edit cause I don't have time. Well anyways this is just a little thing {more like a Drabble to be honest} I made when I was stuck in a car for a couple of hours :-)