chapter 4 "Do u really love me"

At black☆party

Makas pov

It was Saturday and we were at black☆ party. Every body from school was there it was a crazy party. There was a DJ there was loud music , a lot of food and drinks and liquor .death , Liz , patty are at the corner with kid who loves symmetry that was compliance at asymmetrical the party was .Black ☆ and tubaki were in the middle of dance floor dancing .Me and soul and faith were drinking, eating and talking .Then we were dancing and drinking then I needed to go to the bathroom " Hey soul I'm going to the lady's room ok" and drunk soul said " ok wat ever" . I Fixed my hair and wash my face. I'm tried I'm gonna ask soul if we could go home .I get out of the bathroom and see soul and faith making out. I started crying and ran home and "I hate u soul".

Souls pov

Maka told me that she was going to the bathroom once I turn around I see faith getting close to me and she told me I love u and I'll make u mines then she kissed me. I was drunk so I didn't know what I was doing so I kissed her back .Then I remembered that I was with maka then when I turn around maka was running and crying and Liz came up to me and slap me and told me "Soul u jerk I can't believe u did that to maka she loved u !!!!!!!" then she ran away. Then I went run home to maka and left faith by her self .Then I was home I knocked on maka door."Maka please open the door " then maka said " NO GO AWAY U JERK" "Maka please open the door please forgive me I was drunk and I didn't know wat I was doing I love u only u" then maka opened the door and said "Do u really love me" .