A New Start

Y/n P.O.V

"Breakfast is ready!" Your mother shouts from downstairs.
You had waken up an hour ago so you could have enough time to get ready and calm yourself down before school, since every year at your old school(s) you would get bullied. Your mom was sick of the bulling so she decided to move schools, but everywhere you moved you knew that you would get bullied. The reason you were bullied was because of how quiet you were, and to everyone else you were '"the nerd."'

You run down stairs and sat at the table.
"Are you excited for the first day?" Your mother questions
"uhh is that an actual question?"
You ask, not very enthusiastic.
"I guess that's no,"
She says quietly.
~~~~~Time skip~~~~~

You just entered the school gates and your heart starts to pound loudly in your ears, giving you a headache. Since the school already mailed the information to you and gave you a tour you didn't need to visit the office. "Hello are you y/n?"
A very high pitched voice calls out. You look up to see a girl with short brown hair.

"Yeah I'm y/n, do you mind me asking who you are?" You said trying not to stutter "I'm Misaki!" She says giggling "I've been asked to show you around and be your friend!" You loosen up after hearing you wouldn't be alone

"I'm Misaki!" She says giggling
"I've been asked to show you around and be your friend!" You loosen up after hearing you wouldn't be alone. "Anyway can I see your schedule?"
You pass it to her as she sticks her tongue out.
" you only have a few classes with me but I think Hiro has most of the lessons you have!" She says a bit disappointed.
"Who's Hiro?" You ask
" Oh Hiro is one of my friends come with me I'll introduce you guys since we have some time 'till lessons start." She grabs you by the hand and runs off to a classroom with 2 boys and another girl.
"Hi Guys this is y/n, she's new!" Misaki screeched. (A/n 😂)

You say hi to the girl named Emi

Emi was the opposite of Misaki she was grumpy not in a bad way but she just didn't have the energy Misaki had

Then you say hi to one of the boys named Yuki.

Then finally you say hi to the final boy Hiro

Hiro didn't say hi back in fact, he just stared at you

Ring

The bell rang and interrupted your thoughts.
"Ok y/n you have the same lesson as Hiro so just follow him and I'll see you in second period!"
And with that Misaki ran of with Emi and Yuki, leaving you alone with Hiro.
"We have maths first so follow me and don't get lost." He said with no emotions. He starts walking so you follow him.

...Time Skip...

It was now lunch and you sat at a table with Misaki, Emi, Yuki and Hiro. You reach into your bag searching for you bento box but you couldn't feel it. You gulp and put your bag back on the floor with a sad expression.
"Y/n are you not eating?" Asked Misaki
"well you see...I forgot my food." You mumble but she could still hear you.
" Does anyone have any extra food?" Asks Misaki. You wave your hands telling her to stop and that it's fine. "You can have mine." Says a familiar voice you turn to Hiro.
"No it's fine I'm not hungry anyw-!" You stop speaking as he gave you his food knowing there was no point in trying to give it back because he was stubborn.
"Hiro will you at least eat some of it?" You say giving him THE puppy eyes. "Do you think puppy eyes will make me do anything?" He says holding in a laugh. Your whole face turns red as you get up and run away in embarrassment.

A/n
Hope you guys liked that and leave suggestion.
Edited by pancakes. Because I'm a grammar Natzi.