Embarrsed

Y/n P.O.V
You have been running for awhile now and you don't plan on stopping. You keep running until you see an empty classroom. You sit down at a desk trying to catch your breath.

Hiro P.O.V
"Hiro, you should go get her." Says Yuki
I sign getting up and go in the direction she ran of in.
I walk down the empty halls looking in each classroom. In till I see the familiar h/c hair. I walk up to y/n seeing her asleep on the desk.

I pull out a chair and put it on the other side of the desk, putting my head on the desk and closing my eyes

I pull out a chair and put it on the other side of the desk, putting my head on the desk and closing my eyes. I knew that no one would come in this classroom because no one ever uses it.

Y/n P.O.V
I wake up to a familiar voice screaming. I lift my head and look to the source of the screaming to see Misaki jumping up and down. I look down at the desk to see a peaceful looking Hiro. I back away tripping over the chair and landing on the floor. Misaki runs to me and helps me up. " y/n I didn't know you like Hiro?!" She says with a wink. " I-I- don't h-he wa-!" I stuttered. "It was a joke y/n calm down." She says laughing. I breathe trying to get my breath back. "We was worried sick." Said a voice coming from the door it was Yuki. " We told Hiro to go get you but you didn't come back and school already finished." Said Emi. You look at Hiro who was still asleep, you walk over to him about to shake him when he grabbed you by the arm still half asleep. "Oh sorry." He says letting go off your arm. He gets up with his bag and walks out the door without saying anything. You say bye and run of to catch up with Hiro."Hiro wait!" You shout still trying to catch up with him. You keep on running until he stops making you crash into his back. You fall to your knees behind him. He turns around smirking and helps you stand up.
"Can I ask you why you fell asleep next to me?" I asked Hiro shyly.
"Why was it a problem?" He asked turning his head to look back at me.
"N-no." I stuttered. The walk to the train station was quiet and awkward.
"I know this might sound stupid but can I have yours and the guys numbers?" You ask Hiro. " yeah sure I'll give you mine and text you the rest."

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

You get dressed into your panda pjs and climb into bed.
Beep
You look at your phone and see you got a message of Hiro giving you the numbers.

Hiro: Hey y/n!
Y/n: Hi Hiro!
Hiro: ok I'm going bye.
Y/n: um ok bye.

I was a bit annoyed how Hiro said hi and then straight away said bye but I tried ignoring it and fall asleep.

Beep beep beep
I wake up to the sound of my alarm beeping in my ears.
I get up and get changed into my school uniform, I run down stairs and grab some bread and put it in the toaster. While I'm waiting for toast I write a note sating I left early and put it on the side.

PING

The toast is done and I grab it running out of the door.

Group chat.
Y/n:  Hey guys are we meeting in the same classroom?
Emi: yh
Y/n: ok see you guys soon.

I walk to the train station and wait for the train to come.
The train comes and I get in looking for an empty seat but there isn't any so I just stand.
I wait at the door when I feel a set of hands on my waist, I turn around to be met with Hiro's brown eyes. This makes me jump back and hit my head of the door." Ow what was that for?" I say. "I didn't even do anything, your the one who jumped back."
The rest of the ride was silent.

A/n
Hiiii hopes you enjoyed this!