Part 1

Hi, my name's Dom. It gets really boring in this house when there's no one around. So I wrote this.

I live with my Aunt Julia and her two daughters, April and Hannah. My parents died a long time ago. Someone broke into our house and I had to watch my parents get slaughtered. I was four at that time and was hiding in a closet. I didn't know what to feel at that time. Honestly until now I feel nothing. All I know is the next day Aunt Julia took me in and police officers were all over my house. And so my life continued on from that point.

Aunt Julia took very good care of me and she loved me just the way she did to her daughters. We grew up together and were very close. I would always share my problems at school, like getting bullied or beaten up, to them. I felt that they were like my biological sisters and I loved them so much. Even so, I grew up being a very naughty kid. Aunt Julia says I'm like 'unusual'. I never understood what she meant. I also ask myself the same question. Because, seriously, I don't get it why do I wake up to find myself out in the garden mostly every morning? The strange thing is, there would dead birds around me everytime. Because of that, she had to put a lock on my bedroom door so that I would not 'go' anywhere during the night. Although I can never seem to recall anything, if I really did went out. One of my other problem is I get extremely hungry in the middle of the night, so I decided to 'borrow' one of the lock keys from Aunt Julia to bust out and find some food.

Anyways, there was this one night, I was legitimately hungry. My stomach was burning and it feels like my skin is eating itself. So with the key that I borrowed, I snuck out from my room.