so I'm told..

"well howdy cowboy!! I'm Roxie, but y'all can call me roxieeeeyaha because that's whet we cowboys saying yeaa!!" ok kill me now. I'm sitting on the sofa of the one direction house, having a mini panic attack and pretending that Im a cowboy because, that's what I do when I'm nervous. so it turns out that at this moment I thought it would be a really I turned into 'roxieyaha' the cowgirl and then start bawling out some rap song, and this time it just had to be the worst.. "THEY SEE ME ROLLIN' THEY HATIN'!! SEEMS LIKE THEY TRYING TO CATCH ME..." and it just went on, and on, and onnnnn oh god. and then it happened!! SOMEBODY JOINED IN. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE THAT SOMEBODY ACTUALLY ACCEPTED MY WIERDNESS. Louis was jumping up and down over the niall and liam and zayn. I chuckled and shot him a grateful smile before I  yelled even louder than before.

*****

I woke up in the bathtup.

hurmmm?

And then my memory hit me, literally. Niall's foot smacked me full in the face as I took my morning stroll to, like, nowhere..

so pretty much ll you need to know is that I screamed, naill screamed even louder. it was a realm proper girly squeal like when people see mice, heheh... and I just burst into giggles because he had such a stupid scream, while all this time he was still wailing "intruder" during his banchee screan. while Louis came out and slapped niall around the back of the head then came up to me yelling "ROXIEYAHA!!" and hugging me and telling me he missed me abs how could I leave like that and I giggled and hugged him back chuckling "loiseyeesey!!" Niall had run away like a puppy with his tail between his legs.

*****

"Hey nialo!" I chirped as I sat down next to him on his bed "can I come in?"

"looks like you already did." he mumbled poking me hard in the ribs

"ow that hurt!!"

"no way, wimpy"

"it did too, and at least I don't scream like a parrot"

"neither do I"

"yes you do"

"no way, prove it."

"I will, oh I will.." I couldn't help but laugh as I had my first proper thought of the summer, he was so dead,

"ha ha ha" he muttered sarcastically

"go outside and then knock and then come back in"

"what?"

"you heard me!"

"but its my room, why don't you leave"

"no, just go. pretty please? for me?"

he chuckled at me while I pouted

"but why?"

I smirked happily "because you love me"

"urgh, whatever" he groaned standing and heading out the door

"I love you too don't forget!!" I yelled at him through the thin wooden door.

"sure, whatever, I love me too." I could hear his smirk in his voice.

he knocked.

heheh I was ready "enter," my deep, Dr evil voice echoed, he walked in James bond style "ah mister bond! I've been expecting you! MWA HA HA HA HA!!" he chuckled, success I was gaining trust.. oh silly boy!!

"what do you expect me to do?" he laughed a sexy, 007 style laugh. oh fun times, fun times.

"I expect you.." enter pause for expence hehe "TO SCREAM!!"  I threm my sock at him. it had a piece if wool attatched at the back of I and I thought it made a pretty good mouse, by Niall standards anyway. it hit his face and he screamed, but this time I was ready and took a mug shot of him with how mouth hung open like a goldfish and quickly locked my phone.

I squirted him with water on his ears because I figured nobody in their right mind likes getting their ears unnecessarily wet. well, u don't anyway. "teeeeeheheteeeehehe!!" I giggled like a little girl, "I love you niall!! I called before running out the room leaving him cussing me on the floor still believing it was a real mouse, "oh, children these days!!" I smirked at Zayn who gave me a weary look as I ran out of the house.

*****

half way through my jog I got a phone call, forgetting to check the caller ID, I picked up before the end of the first ring.

and all I got from the call was 5 seemingly harmless words, "I CALL A PRANK WAR!!'

well this is going to be fun

-----------

that was a filler chapter sorry it was shitty but I wanted to set the scene better!!

I love you!!

lotti'o'loves!!

Hobleyyyy

xxxxxxxxxx