First Day of School(part 3)

Leo walked the girl to the school.

"what's your name?" asked Leo.

the girl didn't response.

"oh k? um...why were you out of the school?" still no response.

Together they walked going to the school."I'm Leo by the way."no response till they reached the gate of the school.

"so here we are. Be careful next time alright?"

The moment they stepped inside, two girls came running towards them.

"Zoe,Zoe. Hey...where were you?"asked Lissa.

"we were looking for you everywhere." said Shane.

"um...I saw..."but before Leo could finish,Lissa interrupted.

"what were you doing with this guy?"

"um..I saw her in the street and I think she lost her way so I helped her out." said Leo.

Lissa and Shane looked at Zoe to see if he was telling the truth and then Zoe nod.

"thanks" said Shane.

"let's go inside now"said Lissa.

The girls left Leo standing in front of the gate. As the school finished,Leo waited for Aggie. He then saw the three girls heading for the bus station. Leo could not help it but to think of something to be close with those girls. He never thought of this way before and he was glad that for at least a moment he forgot about Emma.

"Leo,Leo!" Leo looked who it was and saw Aggie waving at him. He stood up and walked towards the car. As he opened the door girls were calling out goodbye.

"Goodbye Leo see you tomorrow!" said he's fan girls. Leo waved back and smiled and the girls swooned over him.

"wow that's one handsome guy" said Aggie.

"yeah" responded Leo.

"so how was your first day of school?"

"same as always" Aggie giggled softly.

"what? what's so funny being chased by girls is so annoying"

"well why don't you tell them?"

"sis you know I can't do that...I'll be hated"

"it's better to be hated for who you are than to be liked for who you're not"

"ughhh...let's just go home already"

"sure." Aggie started the car and away they go.

"oh speaking of home, we have a new neighborhood"

"new neigh...wait what? sis!" Aggie got shocked that she stopped the car. Leo looked at Aggie with a confused face.

"don't you ever shout at me like that again..." she looked at Leo and said,"you know how much we need money this year."

"still! you should have at least consider my suggestion."

"why would I? you'll just say no." Aggie looked at Leo and Leo looked at Aggie. Leo looked away. Aggie went back to driving.

"Leo look, I know how much it means that house to you...can you just move on?" Leo didn't response.

They arrived home and Leo went inside but before he could go in, Aggie shouted.  "could you at least help me out?" Leo stopped and went back to help Aggie.

"Leo...I'm sorry alright. you can't just let this thing happen over and over again...movie on sweetie" Aggie left Leo and went inside.

"and oh...starting from tomorrow you'll be using your bike going to school...I can't pick you up I'll be late. It's not that even far. Alright?"

Leo nod and went inside.