Those beautiful eyes....Are mine?

"There are still many things I dont know about..One is you."The white hair boy whispered You two were just having a conversation about Konoha being Haruka and losing his memories,But no matter how hard you try he doesn't get it.

You leave to your house relising it's only been two hours,You went to your room and took off your bra,throwing it,changed into your (F/c) tank top and some short black shorts.Right now it was 11:15 all you wanted was to sleep,But for some reason you weren't very tired tonight.

Usually,You and Konoha would talk until he fell asleep,You'd tuck him in,kissing his forehead before leaving.Today you left late 2 hours later than you usually do.Konoha wasn't tired at all tonight,You turned off your light and lyed on your bed your mind raced with konoha.

"Konoha"You whispered softly before drifting off to sleep.

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:Morning:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

You woke up to the most beautiful voice,You got out of bed,and went into your kitchen you butler greeted you,You left the house still in your pajamas.

The voice was getting closer you stopped in front of a girl,Blonde girl.

"Hello"you said softly,You didn't really like talking to new people.

"Hey were looking for a boy,Tall,White haired,Pink ey-"She said

"We?Oh and you mean Konoha?"A girl was suddenly next to her,She glared at you.You backed away,soon enough running away at full speed.

BAM! You looked up you had bumped into A Blonde boy his hair ruffled out,He wore a hoody.He was covered in wate-Wait that's sticky.

"OMG I'M SOOO SORRY"He got up and laughed,You had liked Konoha for the longest time but now this boy was rather cute aswell.

"It's alright"He said "But are you?"

Your ankle did hurt alot,But you shook it off and stood up Whincing in pain.You fell over,He caught you and pulled you up to him,Looking you in the eye,A light shade of pink suited his face as he picked you up.You felt like a princess,Of course you wrapped you hands around his neck.

He smiled,You closed you eyes slowly.....