Chapter 2

For this chapter Craigs p.o.v might be in the middle since I want to make it so tweek is the main focus of the story if you want a mostally Craig one just tell Me :)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*Tweeks P.O.V*

I woke up with drool on my face and my side lamp still on bright. I looks at my phone and it was 5am and I didn't have to get up until 6 so I thought that I might just get up and ready.

As I was trying to do up my shirt my hands kept getting shaky and so I just gave up on the shirt and put on some normal jeans and walked to the bus even if I was 20 minutes early

~10 minute wait and buss ride later~

I got to school and walked on in and I got major butterfly's in my stomach and I starting twitching even though I kind of gotten over that but coming back to southpark made it come back and I wasn't happy about that and neither was the principal who was tall and wore a black suit with a tie and to be honest she looked like a business lady but she just gave me a weird look and walked on by

I got my locker combination and my text books and went to my new class and I sat beside this one guy who had black hair a blue sweater that looked really comfy and a that with a yellow pom pom on top and he looked super cute WAIT WHY AM I THINKING THAT I'M NOT GAY! He looked over to me and looked confused on why I was shaking so much.

*Craig P.O.V*

I looked over to Mr.twittchy beside me and I could feel a blush go across my cheeks so I turned quickly and hid my face "What am I like this i  don't even know him but he's so cute" I said in my head so no one would hear even though everyone knew I was gay but we dont speak of it

The teacher walked into the class and stood in front and gave us a dead stare. "Hello Class My Name Is Mr.Macky And I Will Be Your Homeroom Teacher Also Your Math Teacher M'kay" said the new bring teacher.

I looked towards tweek and then I heard someone call my name from behind me "CRAIG TUCKER!"said I familiar voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Clyde pointing to the teacher as he replied with "Craig Tucker Listen Up you are to show Tweek around he is new and needs to get use to the school foundation" I sighed and got up with "Tweek" so they call him. We walked around as I showed him every room and told him about every teacher and he just kept nodding his head.

We finally finished going through every room and went back to class and then he finally spoke "Hey Thanks for showing me around it was really helpfull" Said the cute blond I just replied with "yea it's no problem".as we walked into class and took our seat.

~time skip after school cause why not~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hope you liked this chapter literally I see this in every story and I'm so sorry if it's like every creek story T^T but this is mostally so help with my writing skills and reading because in school my marks suck and I feel like I won't pass grade 7 but who cares so ya cya~