P.2 P.13

His hair was covering a part of his face. He had a cigarette in his mouth and a black shirt and a black lip ring.

 He had a cigarette in his mouth and a black shirt and a black lip ring

(p.s. I'm pretty sure the guy in the picture is from another anime and I'm also pretty sure he has a different name but just pretend.)

He took the cigarette out of his mouth and moved towards me. He looked at my lips and leaned in.

He was centimeters away from touching my lips.

I then felt his lips on mine. He was about to place his tongue in my mouth when I quickly placed my hand on his chin and pushed him away. He looked surprised. I held his chin and looked at him.

"your cute..but I have boyfriend." I said. I let go of his chin and got up to look for Karma.

As I walked to the kitchen I saw him at the door way talking to someone. I quickly hid and listened to his conversation.

"Okuda stop..ok Y/N isn't just with me for the sex." Karma said.

"Yes she is! Karma please leave her."

I was about to butt in but a hand pulled me around. Kida was right in front of me.

"Y/N look I'm sorry I didn't me-." Before he could finish I covered his mouth with my hand.

I quickly looked around the door and saw Karma was there still talking to Okada.

"Look it's fine ok." I said as I lowered my hand.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes it's fine." I said as I turned around.

I continued to listen to their conversation.

"Okuda you have to stop ok I DON'T like you!"

"looks like your boyfriend is really giving it to her." Kida whispered behind as he got on his tippy toes and looked over my head and watched them argue as well.

"I should probably step in." I said.

"Wait before you do let me see your phone?"

"why"