New zodiac

(Pisces P.O.V)
'I can't wait to see how the house will look like' I thought as the car I was taking came along the bumpy road. "We're here!" Called Mr.driver.My heart started beating as I hopped out the big black car.I slowly walked to the trunk to pick out my luggage while studying the features of the "House" 'Oh My Zodiacs this isn't a house it's a mansion' I thought. "Thanks for the lovely ride" I called out to Mr.Driver,and he responded with a simple wave.My heart started beating more and more as I arrived to the door.
(Libra P.O.V)
WE HAD TO GET THE HOUSE CLEAN!!!The new zodiac was coming to the mansion.And literally no one was helping me except Capricorn.Aries was in the basketball court.Taurus was eating food in the living room.Gemini was in the library with Virgo.Cancer was playing video games.Leo was flirting with everyone.Scorpio was out somewhere knowing him,he was probably meditating or something.Sagittarius was our getting Starbucks.And our house was a mess and-KNOCK-KNOCK.oh god.She's here I am not getting embarrassed by this messy house.I'll just tell Scorpio to answer the door he won't mind I think. "Scorpio get the door"
(Scorpio P.O.V)
I was in the middle of my peaceful meditation when I hear Libra yell for me to get the door.Ugh worst timing.I lazily stand up and walk down the stairs to get the door.There stand a childish looking girl with black shorts and a shirt with a rainbow on it. "Hi" she shyly says. "Hi My name is Scorpio and you are?". " Pisces,my name is Pisces but just call me pie". "Ok we'll come in I'll show you around".So She came in and I showed her around the living room,kitchen,pool,game room,library,the 2nd floor where the boys rooms are and the 3rd floor where the girls room are.

In the next chapter I'll show the house and everything else-Cam🤪