First day

~time skip to the first day~

I got dressed in black skinny jeans a baseball tee shirt and some timberlands.

I walked downstairs to cook breakfast for me and Hoseok, he walked downstairs wearing a black jacket and a white V-Neck and some skinny jeans.

I put his plate on the table and sat down he sat across the table and started poking at his things looking for his phone. "Want me to call it?" I asked and he nodded.

I called his phone and he left it upstairs,I finished my food and put my dish in the sink grabbing my binder. Hoseok quickly came down the stairs, and started talking really fast.

"We gotta go cmon let get going, Car! Now!" He started opening the door and we rushed to the car.

"What's going on?" School starts like 20 minutes earlier than usual!" I looked at him "So what were always late anyways..." he laughed "Your right...".

I smiled "I never thought I would say this but let's get to school..." he laughed "yeah..."

We drove to school and got out at the front gate. My brother was very popular but no one could get who I was because I had changed so much.

6 guys walked up to Hoseok "Hey man! How's-" they looked at me "Who are you?" He put his hand forward I looked up from my phone and stared at him "Uh...Right I'm Jung (Y/n)" I shook his hand and pulled my hand away quickly.

"Um...that's your sister?" Someone said I realized that voice I looked up to see TaeHyung staring at me "What are you staring at?" I asked kind of annoyed.

"You just look...Very... beautiful" I rolled my eyes and kissed Hoseoks cheek "I'm gonna get to class love you Oppa" I walked past them.

By He time I got to the doors I remembered I left my charger in the car, I turned back around to get my charger.

When I got behind them I heard their conversation "THATS!Your sister?!" TaeHyung asked shocked Hoseok just nodded and noticed me standing there and I pointed at my phones charger port.

He nodded slowly and got my charger tossing it to me "Here you go!" He yelled I smiled "Thanks Oppa!".

I walked back over to Hoseok "I have nothing to do anyways" I leaned on the car constantly started checking my phone.

They all looked at me "okay eunnie" he smiled then he leaned over to me "Who are you texting?" He whispered.

I didn't care if anyone heard me "No body I'm just trying to check some stuff I have...something I'm looking forwards to." He looked over my shoulder "For real though!" I turned my phone away.

Honestly I was messaging our aunt and uncle because they were our only actual living family.

He begged "Please tell me!" I sighed and leaned over to his ear "It's aunt Joanna" he froze up "A-Ah...I-I see..." he stared at me and I just looked at the ground.

"What's wrong?" The tallest one asked he just shook his "nothing..." they all started looking at each other.

"Well...I should watch you guys practice sometime..." they all nodded "That would be great!" Hoseok exclaimed smiling.

"We should get to class..." TaeHyung looked at me "And we should go out sometime!" He said trying not to seem to obvious and I laughed "Nah I'm okay..." I grabbed Hoseoks hand and lead him inside.

We both laughed about what happened and I kept imitating what he said which made Hoseok laugh even harder. When we got to class it was only us and the rest of BTS and I chose the seat all the way in the corner.

I heard Hoseok speaking with the rest of the guys, I put in my music and rested my head on the desk.

I felt someone tap my shoulder I looked back and saw Hoseoks friend Jimin "You seemed lonely..." he said smiling big. I laughed a little "I like being alone".

They all just looked at me and one by one starting with Jimin they all started sitting around me, it made me smile because I never had friends to do that for me.

Then I remembered about AJ we lost all touch over summer so I didn't get to see her and I jumped up "Oh my god I forgot AJ!".

Hoseok laughed "She's Fine trust me." I stopped "But..." he smiled "When have you not been able to trust me?" He was right I never try to prove Hoseok wrong whatever he says I believe.

I smiled and sat down "Right..." we started talking "we should all hang out later" Jimin said "Like at your house" Jimin said patting Hoseok on the shoulder.

"Don't you guys have practice later?" I asked they looked at me "Well...Yea But it will be fine right Hoseok?" He nodded.

"Oh...Okay then, I'll just hang out with AJ" they looked at me "Are you not gonna hang with us?" I smiled a little "haha...oh you were serious..." they all laughed that Jimin boys laugh made me smile a little it was cute but kind of loud.

"Cmon we can play truth or dare and talk all night..." TaeHyung said "Fine..."