Demonio Manor

Dear Dahlia

          We regret to inform you of the passing of your Aunt June. You are the only family she had listed. Everything in her will has been left to you including Demonio Manor. We will be waiting on your decision over what you would like to do with it.

Sincerely,

Mykal Diablo

          Dahlia folded the letter back up as she finished reading it to the man sitting across from her, her icy blue hues meeting his own dull brown ones. The man’s brow furrowed in concentration and Dahlia swore she could hear the gears turning in his head. After a few seconds she could stand his silence no more.

         “Do you think this is real or someone just messing with me?” She cocked her head to the side in a questioning manner.

          The man ran a hand over his face before looking at all of the paper work that she had brought to him, “Miss Furieux, I do believe that this is not some type of prank. From all the digging you have me doing all that shows up is that it’s completely real.” He reclined in his seat, “But the question here is, are you going or not?”

          Getting up from her seat, she went to the door then looked back at him, “I don’t want to go. But I feel like a part of me wants me to… I’ve already purchased my ticket and leave tomorrow.” Saying no more, she left the room.

---------------------------------

A/N

Drem Yol Lok everyone! I hope you enjoy this story and sorry that the prologue is short :( Well... Not much more to say XD

Faal Oblaan <3