My personalities

Silent Jimmy

original name: Jenny Courtez

Age: 17

personality: Sweet, loyal, hardheaded, easily angered, and funny.

female..... although she dresses like a male.

single

crushes: are Joe or Joey, Jeff the killer, and Charlie Scene

friends: Bella, Twitch, Tray, Mathew, Cannibal, Lucky, J, Rainbow, and G.

her catch phrases before you die: *whispers* Silent Jimmy

what she wears: pitch black sunglasses, any color exept pink bandanas, a black hoodie, a ponytail, skinny jeans, and converse or combat boots.

her weapons: anything around but mostly uses knives, a gun, her hands or matchetes

her story: Jenny comes from a small town. She wasn't that perfect. She had gotten into a gang. The leader was abusive and sexually harassed the members of the gang. The leaders name was Jimmy. Jenny challenged Jimmy at a cock fight, and that was his last place before Jenny strangled him and slit his throat. It was about a week before she turned 17. Her gang had been talking behind her back making a plan to kill Jenny. It was a cold night in the alley way Jenny had seen J rush passed and tried to call him. But he kept running. She shrugged it off and was soon stabbed in the back. She screamed so loud one of the gang members ears began to bleed. She took her gun out of her bra and shot at the. They out numbered her of course. And had her down real quick. They began to slice her up and shoot her until she stopped breathing and thrashing. They looked at the leader in amazement and awe. Once they left her brutality mangled corpse there for about a week or two it became more and more creepier when it didn't start decaying. That was when one night Jenny's heart began to beat. She got up and went to one of her gang members houses and killed her by cutting her up and putting lemon juice in the cuts as punishment. Then slit her throat. Before whispering Silent Jimmy. She did different things to the rest but after she called the reports and told them a new female killer is on the lose. she then ran away, and never regret anything except for leaving Joe or Joey.