Chapter 27

Chapter 27 - Anthony

*** four days later***

I stretch and yawn before I even process the unfortunate fact that I am wake. Why did I have to wake up again? Oh yeah! That's right, I'm in love with Rory and she loves me back. There's also the fact that she's asleep in bed with me that really helps. Okay. I think this means I'll stay.

See? This is the mental process I have to go through now. It's not cool, but I really don't want to let John win. The very thought of him pisses me off. That's okay though, because if I'm pissed I'm a lot less suicidal and/or depressed.

God, why is my life so messed up?

Agh. I'm actually sort of surprised that my own nightmares didn't kill me. Well technically they did, but not for real. Surprised, and kind of disappointed. Someone please smack me for these thoughts. I am NOT going down this road again. It's a worse place to be than Knock Turn Alley. I have to make jokes to make myself smile, so sue me, but good luck.

Suddenly I feel something hit me in the face. Okay, so what I said before about someone smacking me... was a JOKE. That statement was not in any way meant as an invitation, permission, or legitimate request. It was sarcasm and the fact that it wasn't vocalized kind of enforces the fact. I didn't want to be hit. Sorta like the times that I said someone please shoot me. I never really wanted to be shot. Like damn, it hurts. Wait I lied, in high school I really did want someone to shoot me. I would've done it myself but she wouldn't let me...

Oh f*ck.

Don't think about it. Don't Anthony. You're okay. She doesn't hate you. Take a deep breath and you'll be fine. I. Am. Not. Okay.

"Anthony.." Rory groans. Well I wonder what she's dreaming about.

"Hey baby wake up. I have a surprise for you." I whisper.

"Mm. Wha?" She asks, opening only one eye. I grin at her.

"So what were you dreaming about?" I ask.

"You. It may have something to do with falling asleep to The sex is good by Saving Abel." She whispers. Okay, what? I thought she pretty much only did Christian rock bands.. Skillet, Red, Fireflight... Saving Abel is rather sexual.

"Ooh you dirty girl." I grin.

"You know it." She says.

"Hm you wanna get dirty?" I ask.

"Oh why not?" She asks before scooting up to meet me. She is wearing much less than what she normally sleeps in, so thank you God!

**4 hours later**

"I wanna rock and roll all night!! And party everyday!" I sing/scream. Yeah I'm a little hyper right now, so I'm singing a Kiss song while running around the kitchen. I used to do this all the time when I was little. The song too. Kiss. Yup I had such a special childhood. Special in a good way a lot of the time..

"Anthony be quiet! " Vince begs.

"This is payback from Lenny's birthday. You were so loud." I say.

"We were??" Lenny blushes.

"Oh god Vince! Oh my god!" I squeal. Yes, I also had coffee. It wasn't decaf! This is why my mom doesn't let me. Oh well!

"Oh my god." Lenny mumbles.

"Ah no, take that into your room!" I order.

"Chill out, Anthony." Vince suggests.  Ooh the power of suggestion.  I should chill out. What does chill out really mean?

"Kay. But the freezer isn't big enough." I say.

"What was in that coffee?" Vince asks in total bewilderment.

"No this is because of what Rory did to me!" I exclaim.

"Oh what?" He asks bringing his ear forth. I whisper the very thing that has made me crazy. I'm probably being ridiculous but considering addicted by saving abel came on right when it happened.  I died. I have had that fantasy SO many times.

"Oh that's great! I'm glad your fantasies are coming true." He smiles then adds,"finally."

"Yeah. I am getting exactly what I've wanted since seventh grade." I smile. Yeah, seventh. I'm a weird boy, I know.

"Announcement!" Vince calls, after opening a text.

"Agh! No!" I shriek.

"Shush. It's not about that." He says. Rory and Lenny join us in the kitchen and Gianni is already on the kitchen floor, just laying there.

"What?" Lenny prompts.

"There's a banquet on March 2nd." He says.

"Really?" Rory asks.

"But it's her birthday!" I say.

"So?" Rory asks,"That'd awesome. Unless I'm not invited."

"Oh you definitely are. We need to go shopping!!" I say.

"Yes." Vince grins earning groans from both Lenny and Rory.

"Well, you two sure know how to pick them." Gianni sighs from the floor. We may have gotten him drunk Yesterday. It didn't go well. He hit his head pretty bad, which is why he is staying to the floor. It can't be comfortable but I guess more so than walking or standing or sitting or moving at all would be. 

"It's shopping timee!" I say just to annoy them further.

"Yasss!" Vince says. I almost choke.

"Ah! You sound like a 15 year old girl!" I cry in horror.