Chapter 11

" O Taka San you're flattering me. You were taking about little old me? Aww how sweet."

"What the fuck do you want do you want. Bargin in here like you own the place. Just cause you're my little sister and we live together , doesn't mean you can tear apart the place. we're still trying to repair the bathroom. Now the landlord is going to have a fit."

Wow this guy is so fucking calm. It's abnormal. Well I guess it's not considering he's a vampire. So considering everything that has happened to me nothing is abnormal.

"Taka San, I'm tired of this cheap apartment complex any way. I wanna go back home ."

"When Iichiigo is ready We will leave. And I like literary just dropped the bomb on him. And he doesn't even know about his power yet. Everything was just peachy before you came in with your fucking rocket launcher."

"Hay were is the little Bastard anyway. I wanna help train him."

"No! Your not going to hurt him. And don't make me choose. You two are the last thing I have close to blood relatives and I'll be damned if this family goes to shit."

" Relax I'm gonna hurt your precious college boy. So how about you step aside and let me see my little niichan."

I stepped from behind Taka San to face the red haired girl head on. And I was shocked to see a smile on the face that threatened me with a gun to my face.

"Iichii you look better now. I see you didn't take my advice, but I'm willing to put that all in the past if your willing to Niichan."

Why such the change in character? Yesterday she almost killed me and now she calls it the past? Okay this chick my be my sister but she is seriously insane in the membrane. That little demonic smirk isn't slick enough. Obviously she's trying to get close just to take the throne for herself. No this is bullshit I will not be tracked again.

" Sorry but the day you threaten the life of your younger brother over jealousy and greed, that s also the day you become a traitor. So when the day comes I will destroy you. And you will never inherit the throne!

"Good luck Niichan."

She replied with a smirk and lit a cigarette. Turning her back to us she said one last thing before walking away.

" See you around Taka San. Take real good care of him and don't let him out of your site. Or I'll kill him. Then I'll kill you. Later!!"

She walked away calmly puffing out smoke. Geez does everyone in this family hide their emotions behind blunt words and cigarettes? If we weren't immortal, we would've already died out from lung cancer.

>_< SIGH

I really have a lot to learn. Why me?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So since Taka San's apartment was totalled, he called it upon himself to stay with me till the repairs were made on his door way. That's just peachy? Another night with him. Not to mention his giant stuffed Teddy bear. How old are you anyway?

#CreepyOldPervert

Exhausted from all of that, I took a long hot shower. I was getting ready for a peaceful night of sleep when the sight I saw as I exited the bathroom made me gag.

" Wow Iichii, your bed is so soft. Especially when you don't wear any clothes."

" WHAT THE HELL YOU PERVERT PUT SOME CLOTHES ON. I DON'T WANT YOUR NAKED BODY ON MY SHEETS!!!"

" Shhh Iichii I'm trying to get some sleep. if it bothers you that much, just lay on top of the covers."

>_< SIGH

I didn't care. I was to tired to react. So I climbed into bed unaware that Taka San had rolled over and was on top of me. He ran his fingers through my hair starting at me with those piercing blue eyes and that demonic smirk.

"Taka San what the hell do you want? I don't have anymore energy to fight you off ."

" Then don't . Just sit back and let me do all the work. I'll be gentle with you this time I promise honey."

At that moment I don't know what was going through my head. I was half asleep. And I may have agreed to something........... dirty.

* And Now a word from your irresistibly beautiful and cocky author:

Lol sex scene in chapter 12. And more of Yui. Just imagine what those two are up to........

What o sorry I was daydreaming. Anywhoo as always keep calm and be patient kitties.

~MEOW FOR NOW!!!!!