Chapter 1

Kaoru POV
In The Mall:
Hi my name is Kaoru or aka Buttercup after my friends and my boyfriend move I became a girly girl and I tried to forget them and i did forget them and I didn't protect New Townsville not any more because i have no teammates I asked the mayor if is okay and he nodded and I live normal again I became popular on school every boys on the school have on crush on me they always give me love letters on my locker and giving me chocolate on valentines day I'm now grade 10 I have new friends to their names are Beatrix and Bella they are my Best Friends.

Earth to kaoru bella waving her hand. Hmmm.. what bella stop that I said to her. Sure and what are you thinking kaoru are you thinking your old friends asked bella yea you been quiet for like 15 minutes now asked beatrix no guys I'm okay and no I'm not thinking about them and I don't remember them anymore okay guys I said to them. Sure kaoru anyway let's go buy new dresses said bella yea is Saturday today so we have a lot of fun said beatrix in exacited voice. Sure guys let's go on our favorite store I said Yea we are!! they said I smile and enters the store.

Momoko POV

Is been 8 years that I see buttercup and the boys I miss them even bubbles and bunny miss them either. Momoko!!!Said my mother . What is it mother I said going down stairs . You girls are going back to New Townsville she said in a smile. Really mom we are going back i said in my excitement  voice Yes sweet heart we are going back my mother said i run on the girls in a exacted
Wow take it easy Momoko- San said miyako. Guys I have a great news I said in a bright smile. What is it Momoko-San asked usako. We are going back i said in a smile miyako was surprise and usako was excited and jumping up and down even miyako. Okay guys stop jumping I said so they can stop jumping.Sure and we are going to see the boys and kaoru- san and the boys said miyako with a smile.

To The Boys

Brick POV

I miss the girls and New Townsville i miss my cherry blossom . Boys!! Said professor What is it professor we said to him. He just smile even ken. Ken became more smart and tall. So professor what are you going to say to us or what. Well boys we are going back to New Townsville today and packed your thing now we are ready. We are shocked and excited. What are you waiting for go packed your thing before we arr late on the airport. We go to our room and packed quickly after we packed we go down stairs and went to the airport just in time to fly on New Townsville. We are going to see each other my love.

( So that is the first chapter I hope you guys enjoy it see you next time bye)

By: ❤️️Mary Jane ❤️️ 107