Roses Are Red

Roses are red......Violets are blue.......There has always been something so special about you...........The way your heart beats when I am near, out of fear you hide your tears as I look at you threw your window.........The russling noise in your closet.....The scream of pain........I look at you and the sound of a knife slicing through the atmosphere as I stare at you and you bleed........

Ŗ̷̨̧̩̘̙͇͇̹̼͙̼͔̯̝̯̝̠̹̬̹̻͈͙̯̬͍̥̲̤̥͙̦̭̬̩̈́́̌̐̾̈́̓́́̿̃̔̔̿͛̅͋̍̍͆̓̓͋̃͂͂͂̍̅͐͗͋͜͜͜͝͝͝ǫ̴̧̧̜̬̼̙̱̞͍̲̪̫̭̖͕̻̦̠̣̝͉̞̫̤̗̩͉̤̟̼̮̫̬̗̰̞̺͉͇͑͑͂͌̀̃͋́̉̀̿̚͜ͅͅṣ̴̡̨̢̡̨̧̼̟̣͍̥͙͔̟̠͕̜͓̮̬̩͕̝͕̙͈̳͍͉͍̌̄͌̅̃̈́͋́̏̄̉̿̽̏̌̇͛̉̈̍̐͘e̸̙͚͗̀̆s̶̜̒̅̈́̒͆̑̎̈́͊͆̍͆̚̕͘͠ ̵̢̧̢̛̛̭͙̦̫̭̱̞̟͚̬̺̮̩̄̐̈́̀̑͐͒̍́̆̈́̔̒̒̔͗͐͗̉͌̽̀̎̂͒̍͑͋͂͘͜͠͝͝ͅā̴̢̨̰͖̗̝̜r̸̨̩͎̜̳͙͚̰͈̫̙̠͍͉̞̥͖̣̖̟͒͐͑͗̈́̎̓͊͐͗̈́̈̉̍̑̈́͐͐͐̑͌̾̀̏̽̚͘͜͠ȇ̴̢̧̧̻̮̺̗̖̘̼̣̖̺͇̺̗̥̞̬̱̹̟̳̗̣̱̗̖̫̻͎̓̋̊͂͘͜͝ ̶̛̥͈̦̤̲̗͚̦͚̟̖̎̉̓́͒͒́̇̊̎̏̌̿͌́͋͑͊̀̃̽̋̌̊̾͂̐́̔̔̕͠a̴̟̤͍̩͔̳̟͓̖̻̩̼̫͇̮̍͋̈́̆̓̍̿̄͘͝͝ͅs̷̛̥̞͉̜̻͍̰͇̝̱͎̥̮͍̱̼͓̤͉͔̎̒̽̀̐͛̍́̓͐͆̾͆̽̓̋̉̋͒̆́̀̊̓̆̀̈͑̏̏͂͐̔̾͘̚̚͠͝͝͝͝ͅ ̸̛̤̼̜̬̻̦̙͉̃̍̆͋͌͛̎̇͐̈̔̽̋̊́̊͆̑̾̓̈́̓̽̑̈́̇̓̾́̑̌̐͘̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͠r̸̢̧̛̛̫̦̲̮͌͌͂͐̃́̓̐̍͗̄ę̷̡̧̡̧̨̛̮̟̙̫̟̖̼̣̟͈͔̩͉̣̌̐̓́͋̍̀͗͑̀͛̑͐̾̓̊̉̌͑̐̓̽̀̋͜͝͝͠ḍ̷̡̜̯̰̬̰̭̹̹̜̩͚̦̲̤̦̮̱̪̟̠̋̈́̐͂̓̇͜ ̴̡̡̛̙͔̺̩̮͕̮̼͈̞̮̩̼͍̱͉̬̖̦̠̙̝̞̻̼̭̙̏̊̏̋̅̍̅̎̀̽͛͊͑̅͋͋̈́̈́̃͘̚͘͜͜͜͠͝͠a̴̧̢̨̧͉̱̖̼̘͙͇͕̯̯͙̗̞͎͔̮̎̍̓̿̃̉̽̇̈̽͛̍͑̌͆̕͘ș̴̢̢̡̜̩̞̰̞̞̹̲̙̰̌͒̐̇͂͆̒̋̀̏́̄͊̿̚̚͠ ̶̥͙́̆̒̌͂̾͜͝ỵ̴̩̥̂̌̐͛̓̓̑̂̋͆͂̂̉̾̐̎͠ơ̵͎̮̺̳̘̼̺̹͔͇̮̯̈́̒ụ̸̡̡̟̘̬͖̞̼͍͇̮̲̤͕̣̪̣̫̻̥͕͈̗̪̤͙̲̫̰̝̟̲̟͕̯̠̠̯̖̊͋̂͐̒̓̌̓͒͐͝͝ṛ̷̨̻͙̙̗͓̣̆̇̽͒͊͆̾͗̂̑͒͌̑ ̴̢̡̮͇̮̯̠̥͔̦̳͚̫̠̝͍̙̪͚͖͇̥̩͔̥̹͎̙̰̟͙͓̝͚̫͍̼̮̩͚̀̇̍̊̓̀͆̅̾̒̅̽̃̊͆͘̕͝b̸̨̛̝͓̭͎̥̜̩̖̬͓̫̖͖̭̜̥̯͓̼͕͋̾̆̋͌̆̓́͌̑́̇̒̑̍̃͋̀̄̉͊̄͗̓̔̾̀̄́͆͂̾̆͑̕̕͝͝͝ͅl̴̨̢̡̧̛̳̻̳͙͔͓̬̘̦͇̞̖͔̯̩͍̤͉̮̻̠̰̪̯̣̮̖̯͍͕̲͕̭̱̟̰̐͑͑́̎͋̋͑͛̆̿̀̋̐͌͌̈́̈́̆̉͂̂͒͘͘͘̚o̸̡͉͙̖̞̪͔͎̿̈̀̒͛͜͝o̷̢̡̡̡̫͍̯͓̗̹̬͓̮̟̰͈͉̹̗͙̥̠̰̹͖̞̞͇̦̓̓̈́͋̓͗̽̄͋̍̀͋̿́̄͆̀͊̓̒͊̃̄̐̿̏̃͘͠͠͝ḑ̵̡͇̬̠̜͉̪̯͓̯̝̈́̌͒͋̆͒͛̊̔̎̋͊̌̓̈́͗̽̌̑̅̎̄̓͂͆̒͘̕͘͠͠͠͝͠.........hopefully one day I will bleed with you.......