RULES

All covers will be made using Canva. I'm sorry if I come off as mean, I'm not normally this grumpy. But then, you'd be this grumpy too if you had to write this out all by hand.

Rules:

1) You must give me credit for anything I make you. Anything at all. Otherwise I will hunt you down and find you. I'm also starting to have my

2) Forms must be filled out correctly.

3) I don't care if you give me your form by messaging me, or by commenting here. Just know that depending on the amount of comments I get, I may lose track of your request in the comments. A PM in my inbox is preferred:)

4) If I put that this work is closed, that simply means that I need to get the numerous requests I am overloaded with done with before I can take anymore. Your requests (if you requested before I closed this work) will still be posted. That, or I don't have enough free time to do this.

5) It's best if you add this work to your library if you plan on requesting, so that you get notified when I'm done with whatever I was working on for you. I will be dedicating the chapter where I post whatever you requested that I'm finished with so that you will get it, but there are no promises that it won't glitch or something.

6) I will only do one more set [a package of different versions of whatever you requested, two or more] if you request a remake. If you aren't satisfied with this, I highly encourage you to find some other person that can go do this for you. Depending on how much time I've got, I'll create a different amount for each. It also might depend on whether I'm pleased with what I've done or whether it comes down to you.

7) If you request a remake, please be specific at what you want me to correct. I'm more than happy to do it for you, I just expect you to tell me exactly what you want so as not to waste my time.

8) If you need tweaks done, I can do it for the picture, font, font size, or color. If you're unsure whether what you need can be tweaked, please ask. These are much faster than remakes, but if you find that it's more than two of these things that you want tweaked, you should probably request a remake.

9) Don't be rude and remember that I have a life outside of Wattpad.

10) Clearly, I'm not doing fifty requests for one person. Just be aware of that. I am not  your personal cover maker 24/7, so be patient and give me an amount of requests I can handle.

11) If you are requesting again, understand that while I love you, I might end up doing someone else's request before yours.

12) I will get to your request. Don't sweat it. I will. Just be patient and hold on.

13) Payment: You must follow me. Don't unfollow me a few days after I'm done with your cover either. The password will be switched up all the time and you will only be able to see it if you follow me.

14) DO NOT take any of my work off of Wattpad for use without special permission. I will hunt you down.

15) Please message me all requests.

16) Give me a pleasant reminder and your form once again if it's been more than a week. 

17) If you request something, I expect you to USE IT. I'm not going to waste my spare time for it to never appear on a book. That's stupid and pointless - a waste of my time.

Examples & Additional Information:

Book Covers: