Oceans

So, I got kind of fed up with the situation I'm currently in - without access to a computer. I'm trying so incredibly hard not to be impatient to get my hands on one, but it's really hard. I, with my little space, finally deleted some app and got the Canva app. Let's just say that there are...limited features to the website versus the app. For example, I'm having a really hard time uploading pictures from the internet. I found a great photo for one of these covers, then realized I couldn't upload it and got sad. I'm trying my hardest, I promise.
@CharlieJayHana - while both of these covers are very simplistic and don't have too much to them, I'm hoping that you'l like them, or at least know something more specific that you want added on. If you see the pictures from earlier covers that weren't used, apologies. It's because there are simply no current ways for me to upload. I just happen to already have pictures of the ocean in my uploads.
Cover One -

Cover Two -

Cover Two -

Thanks to everyone for being so understanding! I'm working on life right now

Please let me know what you think of the covers and which is your favorite! ❤️
Owl ~
Note: where the crap is the dedication button on the app??? GAH!