Character Summary

Main Characters:

All important characters to the story

Princess Melrose Delia - High Elf Wizard. Story will be revealed via reading.

Vistra Divona - Half-Dwarf Life Domain Cleric. One of the four generals to the Dwarven Kingdom army. Is on temporary leave as she discovers her divine power. Became a party member by taking a job with Eldon and Kratos.

Eldon Greenbottle - Half-Elf Thief Rogue. Incredibly stealthy thief that travels the world in search of adventure. Became a party member by taking a job with Vistra and Kratos.

Kratos Aurion - Human Champion Fighter. Rich noble whose livelihood was destroyed by a dragon's invasion of his hometown. Wishes to reclaim his nobility through riches.Became a party member by taking a job with Eldon and Vistra.

Secondary Characters:

Matra Delia - Older half sister of Melrose. A dark and twisted soul with an intense hatred for her younger sister Melrose. Wants nothing but power and to rule over all Elves.

Arai Trinx - Retired Necromancy Teacher. She lives on the outskirts of Elvendon keeping to herself before she encounters Melrose while out gathering ingredients.

Martroz Dervish - Melrose's father, an old lover of the late Queen Mink before she was married off. Now he travels the land tagging along wherever he can.

Other Characters:

King Kestral Delia - Matra's father, The Late King of Delia.

Queen Mink A. Delia - Melrose and Matra's mother, The Late Queen of Delia.

Evil Tree - What else is there to say? It's an Evil Tree...