seventeen

*Margo's POV*

That run in with Alex was... something. I didn't think he would follow me to the station, especially since he gave up the bad boy act and went back to his shy, little self. He almost ruined my tri- AHHH! There he is! My favorite person in the whole world. "Hi L..."

*Alex's POV*

What am I doing? Where I am going? Is? She? Worth? It? A question I would quite frequently find myself asking. I don't know what this means for M and I, or where we stand, or what's going to happen, just please, don't let this be happening to me again. Why does it always happen to me?

*Margo's POV* 

"Hello, love. I've missed you so much. I've been going crazy."

"I missed you a lot too! Back home, things are so boring. London is wayyyy more fun, you know, 'cause you're here."

"Home is where the heart is," he says. Is that the truth? It made absolutely no sense, but in that sense, it did, if you know what I mean. My heart, my home, they're here. All because he is, too. 

*Alex's POV* 

I see her. She's with him. I came all this way, I got my hopes again, and again, and again. I believed in her again, and again, and again. I told her I loved her again, and again, and again. She lied again, and again, and again. My heart, it was broken... a g a i n.