Lil Skies || Best Friends

A/N THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS DON'T FORGET TO KEEP ON COMMENTING!💗

I woke up to see it was 8:30 in the morning and I got a whiff of the smell of marijuana, it was Skies. You see my best friend of 6 years Kimetrius, also known as Lil Skies, lives with me. It has its ups and downs Skies smokes 24/7 and I hate weed and the smell of it but I'm used to it by now.

I dragged myself downstairs, I stayed up until 5am with Skies producing a song with Landon called 'Red Roses' it sounds amazing but I'm so exhausted over it.

'What's up sleepyhead' Skies said to me while laughing at how tired I looked.      
'I would be better if the Appartement didn't smell of weed' I said back while looking for something to eat.

I felt Skies two arms wrap around my waist, my stomach did 10 Million flips. I've had a crush on him since I first met him, i could never let him know that because he wouldn't feel the same and it would ruin the friendship we have. He's become a lot more touchy with me lately but I'm not complaining, I loved when he gave me attention.

'Awe stop complaining Koren, you should be used to it by now' he said while grabbing the cereal out of my hands. 'Hey! Give that back there's only enough for one person and it's my favourite' I whined. Skies looked me dead in the eyes and said 'Only if you give me a kiss'

My heart stopped for a second and my body went cold, why did he say this? I didn't know what to say but I finally got out 'You wish' and moved away awkwardly.

'So hows the song coming along, I heard you up real late working on it last night' He was right, I always put my all into my work when it came to producing music.

'You always seem to keep me up at night' I said while trying to get more cereal. I heard Skies laughing behind me, I turned around and gave him a look.

'What?' I said. Then I realised why he was laughing. 'God you're so childish' then I pushed his shoulder, maybe I pushed him too hard because the ended up hitting the table and knocked a glass on the floor.

'Look At whose the childish one now' Skies said mocking me. I gave him a dirty look and said 'Shut up and help me clean it before I push you again' Skies put his hands up in defence while I turn around to get the brush and pan.

'SHIT!' I heard Skies shout in pain, I turned around to see him with blood all over his foot while he was clutching it.

'Really? What made you think walking around glass barefoot was a good idea' I said while putting down the brush and pan and trying to find the first aid kit.

'I was trying to help' he said while sitting on a chair away from the glass. 'Show me your foot' he lifted it up and I knelt down to see where the glass was in his foot. I wanted to get sick, I hate feet so much. I got the tweezers out so I could get the glass out of his foot.

'Hold Up, Hold Up, Hold Up!!!' Skies said while pushing me away. 'What are you gonna do with that?' I could see the fear in his eyes. 'You're such a wuss, I'm gonna get the glass out of your foot it'll be quick'

'Fine but if I start tearing up you don't tell anyone' he said 'Or what huh?' I said while staring at him. 'Just shut up and get this shit out of my foot'

I grabbed his foot while he grabbed my shoulder. I got a grip on the glass with the tweezers and started to count down. '5, 4, 3-' I fucking ripped that glass out so quick.

'WHAT THE FU-' 'Stop shouting calm' I said to him while getting the alcohol to clean it. 'Ughhhhhhhh' he made some weird ass sounds while I cleaned his wound. 'Are you trying to kill me?!' 'Well if you don't shut up I will kill your ass'

I was wrapping his foot up with bandage when he started playing around with my hair. I decided to ignore it and just finish up with his stinky foot.

'You're really pretty' he said while lifting up my chin so I was closer to his face. My heart never dropped so quickly in my life. 'And you're telling me this because?' He smirked and said 'I don't know, I just feel kinda- it doesn't matter' and just shrugged it off.

I got up and sat on the chair next to him. 'No tell me Skies' he looked up at me and just smiled. Before I knew it he has his lips on mine. All I could do was smile and kiss back. This went on for a good minute or so before we both pulled away.

'I really like you Koren' that was one of the best things I've ever heard come from his mouth. 'I like you too Kimetrius' I said while going in again to kiss him.

'Let's clean the glass up before I stand on it again' he said while pulling me up.  'That would be smart' I said.

And that was how my best friend Kimetrius told me he liked me.

Word count: 914

This was a requested imagine for @koren- I hoped you enjoyed it!

Don't forget that for the next imagine to be posted this chapter has to get 5 votes and comments

If you want an imagine then comment your name, who you want it to be with and what is going to happen in it!

- Abi