Big Empty

Robert POV. Today's the day. Scott and I are getting married and I'm nervous as fuck. Lucy looks so cute with her little white dress. I'm wearing a black suit and Scott donned his pink suit. I'm standing at the altar with my brother, Dean, Eric Kretz and Dave Kushner behind me. Across from me on Scott's side are Jen, Dean's wife, Sidney, Eric's girlfriend and Christine, Dave's wife. The wedding march has started.
Scott POV. Jesus Christmas. I'm scared as hell. I'm just scared. I love Robert with all my heart and I'm glad we found a church that would marry us. I walk down the aisle with my daughter ahead of me throwing flowers. She stops next to Robert and holds his hand in hers. I stand across from him and smile. "Honey, I need my hand." She giggles and let's go of Robert's hand. Now time to get this show on the road.
Lucy POV. This guy needs to shut up so dad and pops can say their vows they wrote for each other. Here's the part I wanted. "Scott, ever since I met you I have loved you. I tried to push those feelings away because of your relationship with Jamie. You and I were put in this relationship for a reason. I love you and hope I make you happy as my husband." Pops finishes and I can see uncle Dean is crying again. "Robert, I can't believe I was in the dark so long. You've been a great help raising Lucy and you've tried to help keep me on the straight and narrow. Without you I probably wouldn't be here." Now everyone is crying again. I wasn't paying attention. All I know is my dad and pops are kissing. I tug on pops sleeve and he picks me up. We walk out and into the small black car.
Scott POV. I did it. I married the man I love and now we are on the way back to my mom's for a small reception. Basically its the guys in Stone Temple Pilots, their wives and kids, the guys in Velvet Revolver and their wives and kids. I'm surprised the media hasn't jumped all over this. I mean I don't want them here but I'm just surprised. We pull up to my mom's and we exit the car.
Robert POV. I go to work getting changed, while Scott and Lucy are running around. I pull on my Nirvana T-shirt and a pair of black shorts. The rest if the night went by quietly. Lucy and Scott were found curled up sleeping on the couch. I went upstairs and slept on the bed Scott's parents set up for when we came over.
AN I can't believe I finally wrote the wedding. I'm sorry if it sucks and I'm really sorry if no one cares anymore.