3.5~ prostitution

prostitution
pros·ti·tu·tion
noun
the practice or occupation of engaging in sexual activity with someone for payment.

(x)smut(x)

————-««
yoongi(x)
i walked to my door, unlocked it and walked in. i was about to close the door when it was closed for me by taehyung.
after closing the door, taehyung slammed his lips against mine. i didn't kiss back.
"what do you want me to do for you this time, daddy?" he spoke into the kiss, while pushing me into my couch.
"tae, no" i tried to push him off of me.
"you want me to ride you? right here on the couch again?"
i did like the sound of that, but i really don't want it to happen.
"you're such a slut." i said sternly.
he started to unbuckle my pants,
"yes i am, just for you daddy," why can't this boy get the message, i'm getting hard.
"tae stop," i say trying to tug his hands of of my pants.
he was grinding his crotch on mine. my skinny jeans getting tighter and tighter.
he gave no acknowledgement to what i had said, i couldn't shove him off me, he was bigger than me, probably not stronger, but bigger.
he takes his shirt off and slams his lips into mine once more. he bit my lip asking for entry but if there was one thing i was going to win here, it would be the fight for dominance. so, i let him in, and fought for dominance, he smirked at this and gave up right away. after undoing my pants, he pulled them down and threw them on the ground. he then unbuckled his own pants and threw them. the only thing separating our hard members now, is our boxers.
i still have my hoodie on, tae is still on top of me, we are still on the couch.
he starts grinding on me, hard. i moan into his lips.
"what does daddy want?" he asked, almost as if he was the dominant one.
i think for a second.
"ride me baby boy, i want to hear you screaming my name." i said between breaths.
i did think for a second, but my body didn't cooperate with my mind.
he slid my boxers off and my member sprang up. taehyung smiled at it. "i forgot how big you are daddy"
i smirked. he pulled his boxers off and sat on my lap again. he was grinding his entrance on my member for about one minute before i couldn't take it anymore.
"taehyung, ride daddy right now." i said sternly and he sat up. he pressed his entrance onto my member. he lowered down until half my member was inside of him. i couldn't take it. it's his fault anyway.
i grabbed his hips and slammed his body's onto mine. shoving the rest of my member into his hole. he moaned in pain.
"now ride me slut" i've lost all my patience. he starts to bounce up and down, throwing his head back in pain and pleasure. he slows down, last straw, i'm so hard, i'm sweating, and he's not the one choosing what happens here. i grab his hips once again and start to slam up into him. he moans in pleasure. i throw my head back.
"daddy" he pants in a high pitched voice, a voice that reminded me of the boy with the pink hair. i imagined him instead of taehyung, sweat gluing his hair to his forehead, screaming my name and begging to cum inside him.
i pound faster into the weak boy above me.
he cums all over my hoodie but i'm not close to done yet. i go faster and faster, he's a moaning mess.
"cum inside me yoongi," he screams.
i bite my lip and close my eyes. all i can see is the pink haired boy moaning above me.
taehyung moans get more and more high pitched.
"yoongi," he moans, very high pitched.
that pushed me over the edge. i cum inside him. and without pulling out, he falls limp on my chest breathing hard after i stop moving.
i'm panting, dazed.
taehyung gets up and off of me. i feel the cold air on my member. taehyung isn't cheap. i had no money to give him. i throw my wallet at him while taking my hoodie off and throwing it into the laundry. he scoffs and leave after getting dressed.
i fall to my bed and think about the boy with the pink hair.

~
750 words

woaah 750 words of pure smut. i hate short skits so here's a long one this doesn't contribute to the story i just wanted to right it, so like yoongi actually hates taehyung if you couldn't tell.