The meet

Peter Pan's pov:
I have been searching earth for my soulmate y/n l/n for so long...but I decided to go back home to Neverland today. On my way to Neverland I heard a weird sound like swords clashing...i looked towards the sound only to find a beautiful girl fighting Hook on the Dragon Isle i guess she had made a camp here surprisingly. As I watched them fight I noticed she was very skilled and she had bare feet the Dragon Isle is burning hot on your skin so how was she able to live here? When I saw her defeat him I decided to make myself known so I said hey Hook next time you decide to pick on someone who lives on Neverland you'll have to deal with me and this fair lass here. She recognized me and nodded her apprecation. Hook left and I turned to the beautiful girl and I asked her how she was able to live here and why. She said "I have been here as long as you have been on Neverland and I can live here because the flames and heat don't affect me in fact the protect and warm me." I asked her to come closer and if she would tell me her name. She came closer and my heart stopped she had wavy long brown hair and beautiful hazel gold eyes. She said "you will have to find my fear to find my real name. So just call me Phoenix." I said I will take that as a game and Peter Pan never fails. She smirked and said "well Peter Pan I hope you know a place I can go..because it's very lonely here and I would love some company." I said I do how about you come to my camp with me? She said "I would love to just let me pack up." Then she waved her hands and all her things were gone and I felt them at my tent at camp. I was gaping at her and said you have magic?! She said "Of course I do but my magic is different then yours."