Welcome!

Hello everyone, Fern here and welcome to my second art book! If you are wondering, I'm not going to put up anymore art in my first art book because well I want a fresh new start and I've changed my drawing style so much that I wanted to change it. Anyway, If you have seen my first art book then you know the drill on how this is gonna work. But, I remember the first time that I made my first art book and I was so nervous on how people might see my art. I thought people would hate it and say bad remarks towards it. But, once I got my first comment on it I wasn't a rude comment. They were saying that it looked good and gave some stuff that might help out on my drawing. I swear to god, if I hear one complaint about me not crediting the person who makes the base and then I'm going to lose it. I've seen many people I know use a base and they never had to credit anyone for it. Now that is out of the way, I just want people to enjoy my art and what I do. I'm open up to any request's, art trades, or collabs that you want me to do just ask me. I'm happy to be apart of wattpad and I hope that I stay on here for as long as I can. Also, if I don't seem to update for a while then its because I've been busy with homework, after school stuff, and etc. Well, I hope you guys enjoy the second art book! BYE!!