Part 7

Jeff's P.O.V

I slowly rolled out of my messy-sheeted bed, remembering last night's 'Events'... Heh Heh... A red blush settled on my cheeks in the drawer, slipping the fucking things on my bleached white skin.

I stopped dead in my tracks as my stomach growled like Smile when he hasn't been fed... "Shit! I haven't fucking eaten anything for four days straight now...!"I growled under my breath, clutching my stomach and glancing over at (y/n) who was sleeping curled up in a cute little ball.

She mumbled something I couldn't hear before rolling over, (h/c) hair partially covering her closed eyes.

I smiled widely, leaving the room as I crept downstairs towards the kitchen to deal with my growling stomach that was objecting the idea of lying next to her for a while, watching her sleep.

She was mine now... And no one could touch her...

Normal P.O.V

You could feel something tickling your nose as you rolled over, opening your eyes hazily to a pair of bleeding ones.

"Oh, so you're awake... after what happened..." BEN's voice breathed as he grinned down at you slyly. Your mouth dropped open, you looked under the sheets and at your naked body, then looking at BEN who had a satisfied smirk plastered on his face.

"U-Umm... Wat... exactly happened last night?" You shuddered nervously, watching him peer at you with his red orbs as he leaned down closer to your face.

"Whatever you wanted to happen Sweet Pea..." He grinned as you flushed pink in the cheeks with embarrassment. Thoughts rushed around your frantic mind about how he did it. Did he drug you with some hallucination crap to make you think he was Jeff? Oh god... This is technically rape!!!

Your mind screamed, fussing until the door slammed open. "Get away from her you perverted glitch!!!" Jeff shouted, throwing a tray directed at the back of BEN's head. BEN ducked and cackled, running out of the room with a massive grin.

Jeff sighed in annoyance, picking up the clutter of spilled pancakes and orange juice. Wait... were these... for me? You thought, watching Jeff with a slight pink blush.

He noticed your stare drilling into him as he flushed crimson in his white cheeks. "W-What is it? Can't a killer make pancakes for someone?"

"N-No! It's not that! I was just thinking... Why?" Jeff let out another small sigh:" Because you're mine... I don't attempt to cook shitty pancakes for just ANYONE..."

You blushed at his response, a knot forming in your stomach as you uttered: "J-Jeff...? What happened last night?" "Hmn? You don't remember?" He asked, looking up at you with a small grin.

You shook your head, hoping it was him you had lost your virginity to. "We had sex... remember?" You sighed in relief, watching him lean over you, closing the space between your face and his with a whisper: "You were making all sorts of cute noises too... Wanna demonstrate them again?"

You blushed cherry red as he trailed a hand up your side, grabbing your breast and kneading it harshly until you let out pants and pleads for him not to stop.

He stopped, climbing over your body and resting his head on your chest, his fingers running through your (h/c) hair as he murmured: "See? Wasn't that fun?"

You looked down at him with a flushed face as he looked at you with a small grin. I wanna try something different..." He said, glancing at you with a smirk.

With that, he propped your legs over his shoulders as he brought his grinning mouth down to your womanhood, his tongue licking it tenderly before inserting itself into your genitals, licking every inch of inside the recently broken space.

"Ah! Jeff! Ungh...!!!" You gasped in protest, bringing your hands down to sift through his raven black hair as he continued with a satisfied smile...

Jeff's P.O.V

The noises...

Those cute little squeals and gasps as I do things to her... Heh... It just makes it all the more fun...

Normal P.O.V

He suddenly went deeper, making you writhe slightly from underneath him. He withdrew his tongue, leaving you gasping as he smiled: "...Too cute... That's why you're mine..." He leaned down again, this time his lips meeting with yours in a passionate, forceful kiss.

His hands started rubbing the small of your back as he slipped his tongue into your mouth, your tongue gliding against his.

You pulled him closer, rubbing your knee against his cock. His lips separated from yours as he panted with a flushed face: "(y/n)...! You said you... *Huff* ...wouldn't do that..."

"S-Sorry..." You apologized, watching him smirk down at you:"You make me so fucking hard sometimes..." He was about to lean in for another kiss when a murderous scream echoed through the asylum.

"What the~...?!" Jeff started to say before a black claw coated in crimson, trickling blood ripped through the door, sending splinters of shattering wood raining down on you both.

You screamed, watching the door being ripped off it's rusting hinges. "See...? She's in there..." A voice said, making a demonic voice boom with laughter that made a cold shiver run down your spine.

The door crashed down to the floor, revealing two shadowed figures...

Jeff's P.O.V

That voice... It could've belonged to one person and one person only... One of the figures stepped forwards... It was E.J... THE FUCKING TRAITOR!!!

(i am sorry if you dont like me putting E.J as the traitor just goes to the story)

Why would he lead the fucking devil wannabe here to (y/n)?!! I thought as I withdrew my crimson stained knife, preparing for a fight...

Normal P.O.V

Eyeless Jack stood in the doorway, causing you to think: 'Wha?' until another shadowed figure stepped forwards into the room, causing Jeff to growl: "...Zalgo..."

It was a creature who's skin was the color of charcoal black, seven blood red mouths speaking in different tongues.

He had two massive ebony horns sticking out of the side of his head, his massive black hands gnarled into claws, long black demon tail swishing as a demonic aura shrouded his body.

His wine colored eyes shifted towards you, his dagger like grin widening at the sight of you.

"(y/n)... You, my beauty... are to be my wife for all eternity..."

Jeff's P.O.V and Normal P.O.V

...SAY...FUCKING...WHAT!!!?

Normal P.O.V

Jeff's eyes lit up with rage as he spat:" WIFE?!! No fucking way!!! She's mine!!!" Jeff's fist clenched around his knife in absolute fury, his knuckles going whiter than they already were before.

Zalgo laughed manically again, reaching a clawed, black hand outstretched towards you. You were pulled up into the air roughly by some demonic, gravitational force which was pulling you to Zalgo's side.

"Come with me... my bride..." Zalgo whispered, rushing out of the room in a swish of black. You saw Eyeless Jack run off in a different direction as Zalgo threw you over his shoulder.

"Jeff!!!" You screamed, watching him scramble off of his bed as he chased after you and Zalgo. Zalgo threw a glance over his shoulder before smirking and jumping through the wall of the hallway to a never ending pitch-black darkness.....

~yeah i am evil ikikik like damn
you wull see the rage of jeff heehe~