Poems

Olivia's POV

     I am so excited for today!! I get to hang out with Stanely well I already did but I WILL AGAIN!! I struggle finding out what to wear. I want to look GOOD for him, I don't care if it s not a date I need to look on the spot. For what seemed like an hour I finally found the perfect outfit. *however you imagine it* I wait for Stanely outside and for what seemed like 10 minutes omg such a long time I'm telling ya he finally came.
     "You look great" he says. "Thank you" I blush. "So ready to go?" He asks "No I just want to stand here for an hour," I say sarcastically. We take a long walk into the forest. It's not like he is trying to kill me. I admire all the trees and the nature around us. "It's so beautiful here!" Stanely says. "Yeah you are beautiful too" . . . "what?" Stanely says "huh?" I say "did you just say I'm beautiful?" He asks me. Crap I thought I said that in my head. Should I lie and say no? nope I'm blushing it's too late god dammit Livy you had ONE job. "Well yeah you are attractive" I admit. He then blushes  which makes me feel better. WELL AM I PRETTY! I shouted in my head."let's go to my house" I suggest "Ok," he says.
     We go in my room and had nothing to do. "Do you like poetry?" I ask. "Yeah" he says with a smile. I then smile and run to my closet getting all the poems I could find. I showed him each poem and he loved them. He even liked the on I put in Italian. "Wow you are really good" he says. "Thank you I plan on being a writer" I tell him. "You should because that is really good" he tells me. I couldn't help but blush when he said that. We later listen to Three Days Grace and danced all day.