Authors Note: Please Read

This project is a series of firsts for me. My first novel. My first time writing steam punk or anything science and history based. My first time writing a story set in the Victorian era London. My first story on wattpad. Not to mention, this is still a first draft.So I am bound to get things wrong.

So constructive criticism is welcomed! I want to get constructive comments not just praise  Please point out my mistakes! Even if all you can mange to find is a grammar mistake, tell me! Point out all grammar mistakes, since I'm bound to miss them. (I can edit on the computer, and I currently am not in a position to print out my story.) So CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, please. If you want to give praise  at least give one point I could fix. Thank you. 

Also, I plan on editing AFTER I have finished writing all the chapters. But once I start editing, I will take everything you say into consideration. But this is a fair warning to say, you will find mistakes and it may be a while till they are fixed. 

I think I should mention that I won't update often. I have more of my story written then I have posted. I find it hard to get the computer for a solid length of time, and type up my stories. Please be patient.

Feel free to follow my blog:   tales-of-creativity.tumblr.com , for updates on my writing, cool pictures and fun extras to my novel.