Things That Piss Me Off

Hello, people! This book is about what people do to piss me off. And if you feel like I'm talking about you, I'm probably am. 

1. When people ignore me, Like if you don't want to talk, say it and don't be a whiny.

2. When people tell me they are busy, but in reality, they're just in Wattpad having fun. Like, do I need to smack a hoe?!

3. Since I think I have Misophonia,( The hatred of sound), I hate a lot of simple sounds,( eating, breating, baby noises, etc).

4.Hypocrites. They are all around us.

5. When people under estimate me. Like if you punch me, it's gonna be like UFC.

6. When people take ugly selfies and think they are cute. Like, girl, stop it!

7. When people try to talk with me when I'm wearing headphones.

8. People who typ3 lyk d1s. Do I need to throw a dictionary at you?!

9. When you're behinf someone who is a slow walker. Lord Jesus help me!

10. When you lost something and people say, its at the last place you look, really? Why would you look for something that you already found. 

11. In a short and crowded place, someperson just wants to stop and chat in the freaking middle!

12. People who want the truth but can't handle the truth.

13. When a ugly person says they need a beauty sleep, well they need to hibernate.

14. When only one earbud works. -_-.

15. Fake people.

16.  Nosy people.

17.People fishing for compliments.

18. Milk. It's disgusting.

19. When you wake up at 7 a.m, like brain, do you want to wake up at the ass crack of dawn!

20. Sweat,  did you throw a bottle of water all over you!