Chapter Thirteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayns Pov:

It was nothing but a waiting game, We had to wait for the high gods to decide our fate. I couldn't stop looking at Niall, He had no fear on his face only determination, I wish I had his strength, He wasn't scared and I had no idea why, Anything could happen tonight, Anything at all and he didn't seem worried. He was as calm as the day I first met him. Once all this was over, Were going to leave, Make a fresh new start somewhere new, Niall's agreed to marry me once this is over, I'm going to do it all proper get down on one knee the lot. I was snapped from my train of thought by the car door slamming shut.

"The reef terf it's going down there. Police never patrol that area so there will be no interruptions" Danny spoke out while starting up the car engine.

"We better get there fast then" Niall replied, I nodded my head in agreement, Here comes the drama. 

As we drove to the reef Niall was already up and ready to bolt out the car. Nerves began to settle in for me, These guys were my family, I never thought I'd have to turn my back on them now I am I don't think I have the strength to. We pulled up to the reef seeing our gangs almost instantly, They were lined up facing eachother looking ready to pounce, Niall, myself and Danny all bolted from the car running straight towards them. We ran until we was dead in the middle of both our gangs, Niall facing his, Me facing mine, The anger showing on there features was enough to tell me they wasn't ready to listen to reason. 

"Get the fuck out the way Niall!" Sean shouted.

"No! I won't get out the fucking way! I run this gang and I'm telling every single fucking one of you to step down now!" Niall shouted his strength inspiring me, He really wasn't scared. 

"Zayn what the fuck are you doing standing beside him!" Harry said disgust evident in his voice.

"Because I love him!" I shouted finally finding my voice.

"So it is fucking true!" Both our gangs shouted. 

"So what if it is! What do you lot think your going to do? Have a big blood bath? Throw some punches? Break some bones? Maybe kill someone? Your not going to stop there love for eachother" Danny spoke up. Everyone began shouting at the top of there lungs, No words could be understood. People began shoving and pushing me and Niall were separated, Our bodies mixing in with the huddle, I was thrashing my arms around shouting for Niall, But no words could be heard.

"Niall! Niall! Where are you?!" I shouted suddenly coming into contact with one of Niall's mates fists. "Sorry Ni" I mumbled before punching the boy full force in the face. I looked around and found Niall's blonde locks he was arguing with Ant, I began thrashing through all the boys bodies trying to get to him, That was until I was stopped by two members of Niall's gang.

"For fuck sake get out the fucking way!" I shouted. 

"Make us" One of the boys spoke.

"As much as I'd fucking love to flatten you right now, It would be way to poxy easy now get out the damn way!" I shouted, I was getting desperate, Ant was the tough guy of the crew one punch, I don't care how strong you are one punch from his fist your spark out.

"Not so tough now are you Malik?!" One of the boys grabbed me but I got out his grip easy twisting his arm back in the process "Stay the fuck away from Niall!" The other boy shouted raising his fist to punch me which I quickly dodged, Kneeing him in the gut as he lunged forward.