• FRI OCT 12 •

~ face turns white like a sky in December he said I wanna go home ~

Daniel ran a hand through his hair and stared at the picture on his phone screen - the bright, smiling face staring back at him.

I'm sorry...

He could have stopped this. He could have said no...but then he would have ended up like the rest of them. Daniel flipped through the photos and stopped when he came to one of him and Jungkook, a year ago, and sniffled as fresh tears formed. Jungkook had his arms around Daniel in a back hug as they both grinned at the camera, completely content. Tears fell from Daniel's eyes as he remembered that day...

...the day that Jungkook changed.

~ Flashback ~

January 3rd

Jungkook and Daniel posed as the photo was taken, arms around each other, as the photographer cooed at the cuteness. He showed the pair the photo and they both smiled - it came out good. Jungkook immediately removed his arms from Daniel's waist and stood next to their friend.

"You should be a proper photographer, BamBam" The elder chuckled and shook his head, chubby cheeks stained with a blush.

"Nah...you need like real equipment for that and I'd have no clue how to use it" Daniel hid his frown when Jungkook placed his arm around BamBam's shoulders and wished that he was as lucky as his friend.

"Hey you guys want to get something to eat? I'm starving" BamBam quickly changed the subject away from his 'skills' and paid no attention to the arm around his shoulder - the three of them had always been close so it didn't bother him. Daniel quickly shook his head.

"Not for us we've got studying to do" Daniel gave Jungkook a pointed look which the younger ignored, completely focused on the smaller man beside him.

"We can study later, Danny" Daniel felt his stomach turn when BamBam grinned up at his crush.

"Kookie..." Jungkook frowned at Daniel, not understanding the tone of his voice that was almost begging him to walk away. Daniel had crushed on Jungkook since they had met and had thought he had a good chance with the younger until, almost a year later, BamBam entered their lives. The boy was bubbly and adorable and so damn friendly that Daniel knew instantly that Jungkook would fall for him...which he did. Hard.

"If your so eager to study then you can just go? I'll stay and make sure BamBam doesn't starve" It felt as if a knife had gone through his heart when he was told to leave and he suddenly felt nauseous. He looked to BamBam and then back to Jungkook before nodding his head.

"Fine...see you later I guess" The pair watched, unaffected, as Daniel stormed off. Jungkook almost let out a sigh of relief; he had been wanting alone time with BamBam all day and now he was finally getting it.

"So, where do you want to go? My treat" BamBam's eyes lit up with excitement at the offer and immediately said the name of his favourite restaurant. Jungkook chuckled as BamBam began to drag him in the direction and didn't complain when he noticed that their hands were connected.

(\_/)

( •,•)

(")_(")

The pair had gone to their usual hang out after the meal; an abandoned cave that Jungkook had found one day when exploring. The three boys had made it their own hang out spot not long after and had been quick to add comforts such as an old couch, a few rugs and a table. Not long after a small mattress was added to the cave so that the boys had somewhere to stay if home wasn't an option. It was a place where the boys felt comfortable and safe and this is exactly the reason why Jungkook had picked this place to confess.