Ch.2

I woke up this morning with a text from Harrison telling about the incident at the parking lot yesterday. Apparently some student witnessed the event and spread the news.

God dang it, this is one of the thing nobody tells you in highschool: the news spread like wildfire when it involves the popular kids and this is the moment where all those bullshitter came out doing their jobs to make up rumours and spread it to the entire school like a disease.

Harrison wasn't at school yesterday and he already knew about it.

Harry: Dammit Lia, I was absent for a day and you've already gone wild what actually happened?

Me: First of all, this might be your fault cause whenever Maddie throw insult on me you always defend me by telling her that I've got better ass than her.

Me: Did you aware that your statement could ignite the curiosity of every fuckboy in our school?

Me: Secondly, Beau Sykes aka the biggest fuckboy just fucking smack my ass in front of his stupid friends.

Harry: I mean you do have a better ass than her

Harry: So you kicked Beau Sykes right on the balls?

Harry: holy shitt I just missed that

Me: because that's assault brotha

Me: and it actually an accident let's just say I got the wrong target but it is the right one at the same time cause he deserves it for touching a girl inappropriately without any permission.

Harry: he deffo deserves it

**

Tuesday morning was one of my favourite day of the week cause I have art class on last period. There are three things I like about this class, hot teacher, Ronan Wyatt and of course arts.

My art teacher Mr Andrews is the hottest teacher I've ever met in my life, I'm pretty sure half of the population of female student fantasize about him and that's including me. I mean let's be honest here if someone says those blue eyes and brown curls  doesn't melt their teenage heart I doubt that. And besides, his casual and cool personality makes everything ten times better.

But still, he's my teacher.

Dammit.

As I walk into the hallway to my locker my eyes widened in fear when I saw Beau and his friend were standing right beside my locker.

I quickly turned around and frantically searched for a familiar face on the crowd hoping to find Harrison or my other friends to walk me to my class.

But I found nobody and I'm screwed.

After standing for like ten seconds I came up with a good plan. I took off my hair tie and let my hair down. I run my finger randomly on my hair to make it cover the side of my face so when I walk past him, he won't recognize me.

But my instinct was wrong when he called my name.

"Shea Anderson, I've been waiting for you." I wanted to ignore him and walk away but I immediately stop when he says something like he got my stuff. His friend were staring at me in some kind of way and immediately leave.

I smell something fishy.

"Don't you wanna have a look of what I've just found in your locker?" I saw something in his hand, that's when I feel like my blood is drained out of my vein.

My sketchbook.

I walk closer to him and tried to snatch it out of him but he was fast enough and stretched his arm higher so I wouldn't be able to reach it.

Fuck him for being 6'1.

"Uh-uh not so fast babygirl," he said and a sly smirk spread across his face.

"How did you get that?" I ask.

"I broke into your locker, cause when you kicked me in the balls yesterday it's not cool at all."

"Please give it back to me," I beg even though I feel like throwing up.

"I usually liked it when girls beg but you almost destroyed my baby making product and embarrassed me in front of other people so I can't accept that." He kept his tone chill when in fact he's literally pissed off at me.

"You deserve it because who gave you the permission to touch me like that?" I fired back. For a moment he was taken aback at my point but he simply ignored it.

"I never know you had a thing for that lover boy Ronan Wyatt?" my eyes widened and I can see Beau's smiling in victory.

"No, I did not." I lied when I knew it's pointless.

"Oh come on, you don't have to be shy cause I knew girls jerk-off too,"

"You're disgusting," I spit out.

"And you're not any better than me after I saw the last portray in this book." My eyes widen and I can feel my heart thumping like it's about to get out of my chest.

"I-it's for art purpose." Shit, I'm so bad at lying.

"Oh come on, why would Mr Andrews ask his student to draw a naked boy for assignment? You're such a bad liar you creepy obsessed freak."

"It's not what it looks-"

"This would be fun to see Ronan's reaction when he saw this masterpiece that was inspired by him, don't you think?"

"Beau please, don't do this," I beg, this time I'm scared. This wasn't supposed to happen this is all a misunderstanding.

"Why not?" and again he's back at it with his stupid question. "Let's make a deal."

"What do you want? I'll fucking do anything but please give it back to me."

"I want a naked portray of me." He winks.

"You sick bastard I would rather lose my ability to draw than seeing your wiener."

"Wiener? Are you in third grade? You would be impressed by my size by the way." He chuckled. "If that so, I want us to be friends,"

"What?"

"You heard me, but I'm still looking forward for my nude portray. I'll see you during lunch." He winks and walks off without even care to give me back my sketchbook.

What did I get myself into.