A Nightmare or A Dream Come True?

Like every other day I lie in in bed finishing online school work before I actually go to "school". It's been like this the 8th grade when my life fell apart, or should I say fell off like my hair. My mother said I could still go to school, but I didn't anyone seeing me like this. Not even Katie my life long friend. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud honk next door. e being curious and stupid enough to look out the window, I saw a family just moving in. The perfect family. A little girl obsessed with her older brother who would do anything for her. Too bad I will never have that relationship with anyone. As I continued to watch the family get settled in I realized I wasn't wearing my beanie. Just as thought it would be fine the brunette haired boy looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes. I quickly shut the curtains hoping he didn't see my head. DING DONG! Shoot! I can only hope.... "Katherine, come meet our new neighbors!" My mother, yelled from downstairs. I dug through all my clothes found my beanie, and slumped downstairs. 

"Katherine, this Caleb and his little sister Bella." My mother said, introducing us.

"Hey." I said.

"Bubba look she has a poop moji hat!" Bella squealed.

"I have a pink on if you want it," I said, kneeling down to her height.

"Yes pwease!" She squealed.

"Okay let me go get it." I ran upstairs and grabbed the hat off my desk, and jogged back downstairs. "Here you go cutie." I said, placing it on her head.

"Tank you so much!" She squealed, hugging me before turning to Caleb and saying, "let's go show mommy and daddy what my new friend got me!"

"Thanks again." Caleb said, chasing after his sister.

"Not all people have horns and a tail." My mother teased.

"Only you do mom," I joked, walking back up to my room. Later on that month after my mother had fallen asleep there was a little thud at my window. Knowing how all the cheesy movies go I put my beanie on and opened the window. "What are you doing, Caleb?"

"I want to talk so come down," He said, trying to whisper. "And don't worry I'll be here to catch you."

I rolled my eyes and climbed out the window landing in the basic superhero pose. "Now what did to want to talk about?" I asked' brushing myself. After a second of silence I lifted my head to look at Caleb, only to have his lips meet mine. Not knowing what to I let it happen considering I had a crush on him anyway.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do that," Caleb breathed out. " The day I met you I wanted to call you mine. Now this is my chance to tell you how I've always felt. Katherine Elaine Jones will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" I cried embracing him in a hug. From that day on we were inseparable