20| Slick Smirk

(A/N: As if suspenders wasn't enough suffering, they gave him a kinky harness. BigHit is up to something... and it's not innocent.) 

__________________________________________________________________________

Your breath hitched in your voice and your head went blank. Grabbing the nearest towel you could possibly reach, you wrapped it around yourself and tried your best to stay calm. 

You heard him snickering from behind you as the steps only gotten closer. "Jim-Jimin... what are you do-doing?" you asked, you didn't dare to turn around. 

"Nothing in particular." He said, you can feel his smirk. 

"Jiminie pabo!" You yelled. You tightened the towel on you as you try to open the shower door. But he stops you. 

"Not yet." He said slyly.

"What are you doing?" you managed to ask. You were calm as long as you had your towel on.

He tugs on your towel and pouts adorably. "You were taking so long. I have to shower, too, ya know?" 

"Couldn't you have waited?!" You asked like the answer was so obvious. 

"I'm impatient..." he whispered in a husky voice that sent chills down your spine and gave eternal goosebumps. He leaned in closer to you as he lifted your jaw and his eyes dilated into big, full, pretty brown eyes. You were about to protest but you stopped when his lips crashed into yours softly. You heart started beating rapidly and you were positive he can hear it. Or even feel it because of how close he was. The kiss that you finally gave into lasted for at least a minute before you both pulled away and were out of air. 

"J-Jimin!" You wined. 

"That's my name." He said, giving a slick smirk. 

Your heart didn't calm down, in fact, it was worse. You put your hand on your chest and breathed in and out before looking at him again. Your lips parted to say something but you had nothing to say. There was no words exchanged until Jimin turned the shower head off to avoid being drenched. He was only wearing a robe. 

He wrapped his arms around your waist and leaned in for another kiss. For some reason you didn't fight back. 

Why?

Why does your heart beat so rapidly?

Why was he doing this? 

During the kiss, you heard a familiar voice. You heard the front door close. 

"Ya! Anyone home?! Help eomma with groceries. Do I have to do everything?!" Jin called out. Jimin sighed and looked you into your eyes once more. He pulled you into a hug.

"I'll go help him." He said. You nodded in agreement. "Now dry your hair before you get sick. This will continue..

"I-" You stuttered. It's all you could get out. Jimin jogged out of the bathroom and you stood their blowing drying your hair. You smirked to yourself in contentment. You hummed a sweet melody as you brushed your hair. 

Why does he have this affect on me?

Do I... like him?

No way, I don't like people... 

I don't like people...

I don't like people...

I don't...

Right...?

JIN POV

Children these days. They don't help their eomma out anymore. I bet it's those damn cellphones...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello! I wanted to say thank you for 230+ views! I feel so honored and accomplished. 

And this book sucks, so I know I have to be blessed for this many views. 

News:

1) I'm writing another book called "-Only Fools-". It is a Jungkook ff. Please check it out. I'm planning on writing a ff for every member. But, I only can do that with continued support. 

2) If you want notifications for my horrible ff, than add this to your reading list for others to find so I can get feedback for a better book. 

3) Sorry for a short ass chapter. I wanted a cliff hanger and the event in itself was short so a long chapter would've been hella difficult and filled w/ random shit. So please understand. 

4) I am going to take a break from my other ff "HELL-ISH" for the JJK ff. Not that ya'll care. 

5) Thanks to those who wasted their time reading that. xD

Bye bye!!!