The beginning.

Finally, the time has come. This is my destiny, my purpose, my dream. The warm, spongy mattress beneath me fits my shape perfectly; we were meant to be.

'What a beautiful bun.' I thought to myself. But I was longing for more - so much more.

I waited and waited for what felt like a millennium, but in reality it was only a few seconds until a cold sensation hit me. YES, this was it - this was what my body was aching for; a thin, smooth slice of cheese. But I didn't feel complete just yet...

Every inch of me ached for those crunchy onions and tangy pickles and that's just what I got. My creator sprinkled them all over my now melted cheese. I watched as the yellow mustard squirted out the bottle onto my pickles and onions. I was too busy enjoying the feeling of the mustard to realise the ketchup getting drizzled all over me. At this point, I was drenched in sauce.

I was almost complete, all I needed was a top bun and that's just what I received.

A sense of enlightenment rushed over me. I looked up to my creator admiringly and praised him for his strength, dignity and the way he wore his McDonald's uniform with nothing but pride. I wanted to thank him for doing this for me, making me feel this way - making me feel whole. I was finally complete.