Jaiden's Plan (chapter 3)

(Mikaylas POV) I had to! I knew me and James would've had a beautiful baby If Y/N wasn't in the way! But she is, So I took there girl. They can just have another baby, I can't. Nobody will date me now they know my story. They're acting like I'm a psycho! I wanted to scare Y/N on that cliff! Ugh! I could see the kindness and hope in Jaidens eyes so I thought she would understand.

(James PoV) Me and Y/N drove around for hours looking for Jaiden. I was full of anger while Y/N was full of tears. Finally I noticed a woman hauling a little girl with blonde hair like mine into a house, We ran over and tried to take little Jaiden back but failed. Mikaylas father is a lawyer so he protected her. He threatened to sue us and lock us up if we didn't leave Jaiden with her. Scared we climbed in the car.

(Jaidens PoV) I glared at this cruel woman and her daddy and sparked an idea. I ran towards the car which my Mummy and Daddy where in, and stood in front of it as they drove. They didn't hit me but it looked like they did. I held my breath scared. As I thought, they phoned an ambulance as they shouted at each other. I felt bad as Mummy was crying and so was everyone. Apart from Kayla. Then the doctors announced they would turn off my life machine as I couldn't make
It. People screamed and I was scared, I escaped later that night and was announced missing. Everyone thought I died.

(Your PoV) My baby was dead. I cried so much. Even James couldn't calm me. I blamed it on myself as I was driving, We were pushed in and out of court, Court was my second home basically. Every night I descended the stairs I would think of Jaiden being tucked in her room. I had nightmares about the horrible events. I ended up in therapy offices with dark rings around my eyes.