Broken Clocks

Ryan pov.

I woke up around 10pm Logan was still knocked out . He had his arms wrapped around me so I gently go out  of his grip.

I heard laughter downstairs so I slipped on a pair of Logan's joggers and one of his polo T-shirts and walked down there..... When I came down the stairs it was inida her sister and  Sophia .... great ..... I walked right past them and went into the kitchen  to get some apple juice.... that's when I heard feet moving towards the kitchen..

India: *scoff* you have some nerve

Me:*stank face* bitch watch out

I tried walking past her but her sister stood in my way

Me: U want a round 2 hoe??

Mai: I would beat  yo ass if you wasn't  pregnant...

Me:*giggles* Bitchhh  you a goofy move Hoe

Just then Logan came down the stairs.

Logan pov

I felt around the bed to try and feel Ryan... she wasnt there.. I got up and  pissed and then slid on son graybsweat pants and a white t with my polo slides and went downstairs...

Me : what the Hell y'all sourrdoing  her like that for....

I grabbed Ryan

India: You won't be able to protect her for long she's what 3 months?? SHE got 6 more to go and I'll be  waiting !!

Me: Man....

I went in the kitchen while they all walked off.. I felt someone hands wrap around my waist.

Me:*smile* Ryan don't start nun you can't finish *laughs*

I bend my back a little to grab something and that's when I knew it wasn't Ryan behind me... Ryan got a bump in her belly I would have felt it... I turned around so quick and seen India

Me: what you doing

India: Daddy I miss you .... I need you
... I want  you....

She walked towards me and rubbed my dick .... I ain't gonna lie I was horny... but only cause me and Ryan haven't sex in a min.... She pulled my boxers down and my dick poped out... She put her mouth on it and started sucking me up...

Me:*low moan * shittt...

I grab her head started moving it ... then I got a notification on my phone... the lockscreen was a sonogram of my daughter..... I pushed India off and pulled my pants back up... I can't do this to them...

I grabbed my juice and went next to ryan... She was watching trolls. She looked at me and smirked.

Me: what

Ryan: come here

She got up and went upstairs. I followed her

Ryan: I have a surprise for you

We getting older to my room door. And we walk in.. She goes in the closet and pulls  our a jordan box and a ticket...

Ryan: I know you been very stressed so I wanted to give you something that would make you smile... here

I opened up the box and I almost died.... it was the newest pairs of Jordan's that I wanted.  Me and my pops was gonna  go get Tuesday but shitt.... then I looked at the ticket..

Ryan: it's  lil  pump  concert ticket.... I got one for you Trevor and jaden already got there's.

I picked her up and kissed her...

Me: imma spoil you tomorrow...

She just smiled... She stood up and I asked her ass.. every since she got pregnant  her ass got big and her tites.. My dick hard now...

Ryan: I'm not fucking you until u wash ya dick

Me: why

Ryan: I seen ya kitchen session... I ain't gonna lie I would not be able to turn down free head

I busted out laughing....

Me : I love you

Ryan: I love you too

And she walked out the room...

Damnnn I forgot we got a doctor's appointment  tomorrow .. well I'll take her to the mall and shit after words