F I V E

Sophie's POV

"Sophie good n- oh." Logan said staring at us.

"You know what never mind." He said walking out.

"I'll be right back." I told Jack standing up.

"Logan!" I yelled running after him.

"What do you want?" He turned around to reveal a sad expression.

"I don't know what to say, but I feel really bad." I said looking down.

"It's fine, just glad to know my feelings are irrelevant to you." He said making me feel bad.

"Logan your feelings are not irrelevant to me. I just see you as a brother rather than a love interest." I said looking up at him.

"I know but why Jack. I feel like I'm so much more." He said making me roll my eyes.

"It's just how things fell into place Logan. I don't like you back. I'm sorry about that, but I'm not sorry about liking Jack. You can be happy for us or not say a thing because we care about each other." I said shutting him up.

"Whatever." He rolled his before turning around to walk downstairs.

I rolled my eyes and walked back into my room. As I walked in Jack came in and hugged me. I sighed as I fell onto my bed.

"You wanna talk about?" He asked laying down beside me.

"No I just need someone to cuddle with right now." I sighed looking up at the celling

"I got you." He said pulling me close.

I sighed as he held me. I really do love him. Around Jack I feel so safe. I feel like I can do anything. He makes me purely happy. As we were laying in bed my phone started to ring. I picked it up to see Brandi was calling. I answered it and angled my phone to where she couldn't see Jack.

"Hey bestie." I smiled as her face appeared on my phone screen.

"Hey girlie. How's LA?" She asked as I tried to keep Jack out of the frame.

"Good it's so much warmer here." I laughed as Jack poked my stomach.

"Who's that?" She asked with a curious look on her face.

I smiled as Jack slid into frame. She screamed when she saw him. I laughed as she started to freak out.

"Oh my God. You're Jack Avery." Brandi said with a smile.

"Hi, how are you?" He laughed.

"I'm amazing. Sophie has never mentioned you." She said making us laugh.

"Well we only met a couple of days ago." I explained.

"Whatever, Jack you have to set me up with one of the guys." She said blushing.

"I'll talk to them." He smiled and looked at me.

"Ok talk to me bestie." She said leaning towards the phone.

Brandi, Jack, and I talk for another hour. The other half of the day Jack and I watched multiple movies. We watched a couple of horror movies and a ton of comedy. I'm not really into the chick flick stuff. I'm more into the action movies.

"Hey I gotta go. The boys need me at the studio." Jack said sitting up.

"Ok thank you for hanging with me today." I smiled as I sat up.

"Bye beautiful." He said before giving me a peck on my lips.

"Bye ramen." I said making him laugh.