Chapter 1

Abbie shut her bedroom door making sure it was locked. The clothes she had previously been wearing, a light coloured jeans and a plain t-shirt, were quickly discarded and exchanged for something more Abbie-like. A dark black jeans, a band tee and a MCR hoodie.

A brisk knock on the door was heard and Abbie glanced back.

"Yes?" She called out.

"Abigail me and your father are going out for the night. Hutchins will be accompanying you for the night and you'd had better not leave this house. Is that understood?"

Abbie rolled her eyes "yes mother".

Hutchins was one of Abbie's favourite butlers, he was more of a friend to her then someone who just worked for her parents. He'd always allow Abbie to go out at night and cover up for her. He understood that Abbie's mother and father were unbelievably strict and Abbie was indeed a teenager that needed some freedom.

She went over and looked out the window, her fathers Mercedes was backing out of the long driveway.

She waited until it was long out of sight before leaving her room. She passed a maid on her way down, Mattie, everyone called her.

"Where are you going Abigail? You know your mother wouldn't approve of such attire" she said with a wink.

Abbie smiled "I'm going out with a few friends, you know mam doesn't let me out"

Mattie frowned "I really don't understand why they're so strict with you, and why she doesn't allow you to call her mammy. You are Irish after all"

Abbie shrugged "I wouldn't know, her mam was nothing like that. Anyway have you seen Hutchins?"

Mattie pointed down the long staircase with a long Bony finger.

"He was in the washroom a few minutes ago"

"Hutchins! You haven't had a shift here in a while!"

Hutchins looked up with eyes that were indeed quite old looking but still had a wicked gleam in them, full of mischief and character.

"Ah yes, Maura's been sick and I was taking care of her. She's better now though, thank The Lord. I supposed you've come to get a lift off me?"

"Well yeah, but I'm glad Maura's better too" Abbie replied.

•••

Hutchins dropped Abbie off where he always did, a small shop on the side of town that Abbie's mother would consider tacky. In reality it was a nice bit of the town but just not as rich as where Abbie lived.

Abbie waited a few minutes until she seen her friends, Courtney and Gerard walking towards her.

Courtney was tall, about 5'10 with ginger hair and pink dip dye.

Gerard wasn't that tall and now had red hair. It was black the last time Abbie saw him.

"Hey guys" Abbie greeted them.

"Hey" they both replied.

"Will we just go to the back alley today? There's a few people we know back there" Courtney suggested.

"You just want to go because Matt Healeys down there!" Gerard laughed.

"So? Shut up"

Courtney and Gerard started arguing until Abbie intervened.

"Hey both of youse shut up! We can go back there, we can skate and Courtney can stalk Matt"

"I do not stalk him!"

"Yes you do now let's go"

•••

That was the first chapter of my new story! I know I'm bad at updating frequently but yeah. I'll try.

There's gonna be famous people, mostly In bands I like and some of my friends in this story. Most of the characters will be actual people and I don't think I'll make any up:)