Chapter 7

"Wait a sec Jake.." Said Finn as he rode atop the magical dog.

"What is the probl'emo Finn?" Said Jake in a Funny tone.

"I'm in my pajamas." Said Finn.

"PAJAMAS FOR THE WIN!" Yelled Jake.

"Dude, I am NOT Saving PB in my pj's." Responded Finn.

"Fine,buy hurry!" Yelled jake a he turned into a slingshot.

"JAKE?! WHAT THE JUNK ARE YOU DOING?!?" Screamed Finn in retaliation.

"Just chill! watch this! BEEEEMOOOOO!!" Screamed Jake.

"Yes Jake?" Said B.E.M.O.

"OPEN THE SCHUTE!" Yelled Jake

B.E.M.O. scurried inside like a small little living boy should and flipped a switch. On the outside of the tree house a large tube shot out of the top of the fort and another one on the side aimed twords Finn and Jake.

"Ready Finn?" Said Jake

"Whatever it is, YOU KNOW IT!" Yelled Finn triumphantly.

"HERE WE GO!!" Screamed Jake

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH"

Yelled Finn from the sudden shock.

On the inside of the tube you could hear lots of zippers and cloths and metal zipping around and amidst it all you could hear Finn grunting and laughing the whole time. Finn launched out the top tube and landed on Jakes back. He was now fully clothed, teeth brushed cloths cleaned and his grass sword trimmed and polished. His pack also was filled with food,tools and potions!

"When did you guys build this?!" Said Finn as they sprinted to the candy kingdom. When you where hanging out with FP all of the time we where bored so we built it!" Said Jake.

"Oh yeah....Cool." Said Finn now all bummed out.

"Hey! Don't worry about it!" Said Jake trying to cheer up his best friend/Brother.

"Okay dude." Said Finn

KABOOOOM!!!

*Screams*

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA! FINN THE HUMAN! WHERE ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE BRAT?!" Yelled an unknown voice.

"Uh oh...." Said Finn and Jake in unision.

The Lich King was in the Candy Kingdom,Looking for Finn.

**********HAI

Sorry about the big wait again! {I'm really bad at that} but HOWED you guys like ZE new chapter hmmm? well comment your fav part or any suggestions got the next chapter! Thanks! -✒️Zac✏️