Overture

. . .

"Al! You are going to be late!"

I wake up to see my bumbling "partner-in-crime" Sir Nicholas XVI Captain of the Knights' Reserve or as I affectionately call him, Sir Nick.

"Sir? Have you forget that today is the test?"

"Oh ya, right! Thanks Sir Nick! I gotta go now!"

Without care, I spring up from my bed. I grab my shining black armor made from the finest lightweight yet strong and resistant alloy dubbed WTF by blacksmiths all over the world. I also grab a slice of toasted bread. With it on my mouth, I run for my life leaving my humble abode and approaching the castle. All this I did in 5 minutes (more or less).

Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I am Sir Albert X former Captain of the Knights' Reserve and future Captain of the King's Knights, the highest position of all knighthood in this glorious kingdom. You see, me and 5 other knights are supposed to duke it out in a free for all to see who is worthy of teh position. The Gambling Kingdom of Los Biga say I have the highest odds of winning however I do not trust those odd until I win. I guess I can finally use this quote then. May the odds be every in my favor. (No copyright intended)

When I become Captain of the King's Knights, I'll find a girl, settle down and have kids just as I have all planned in my dreams muhahahahaha. But for now, I'll have to focus on beating my opponents. So let's do this thing!

...