🍋Alice angel X male!reader🍋

(your pov)
"I swear if Alice has me do one more thing I'mma lose it" I mumbled under my breath. "Oh errand boy~" Alice said in a sing song voice "well done You're almost done. come back to floor nine~" She finished the last sentence somewhat sudtively. "what could she possable need now? i got the ink for her, i got the parts for her machines, distroyed several bendy cut outs then got chased by him cause he hates it, and collected hearts for her" . I complained, but I complyed and returned to the lift and soon floor nine.

Walking up the stairs is ruffled my hair out of frustration. I wanted this to be done, I want to go home and never watch any type of cartoons ever again! Once I made it through the lake of ink and to her door, I waited and waited and waited for what felt like forever. Soon her voice returned but different some how, it wasn't rude or demanding but heavenly like when is was on stage. "Oh errand boy were you waiting for little old me. Oh gosh you make my blush!" she gushed "anyway just walk through the door for a very very special surprise~"

She finished and the door opened with an ear piercing screech. Sighing I walked down the corridor and was met with her "special surprise". She was complete with some added on extras. Alice grabbed her breasts giving them a slight squeeze before looking at me "thanks for the extra THICK ink y/n" she said. All I could do was nodded as my pants began to tighten. She giggled as she walked towards me, kissing me with her plump inky black lips. She gets down on her knees, unbuttoning my pants, and very slowly pulling my pants down. "Wow you're really big" Alice giggled before taking me in her mouth. Her mouth is a Inky warm cavern. She bobed her head up and down wrapping her tongue around my hard dick. She licked and sucked earning eavery groan from me.

"Alice I-im gonna c-c-cum". I moaned cuming in her mouth.

(Alice pov)
His hot seed filled my mouth and on my face. I pulled him out of my mouth as I swallowed his hot seed. I licked the cum from my lips and wiped the rest from my face. "Did you enjoy your surprise errand boy?". (Y/n) should there panting heavily and shook his head yes. " Well if you ever want more just come back " I grinned and kissed him; making him taste his own seed

A/n

I got my mojo back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy shit I'm back. Sorry this took so long and I'm also starting and oc book first chapter will be up soon. Remember vote, comment, and follow my account~