Prologue

...

"I love you with all my heart. Please be with me FOREVER. Don't leave me. Don't go where I can't reach you. Love me and I will do the same," she said.

That she is my fianceé Yuna. I had just proposed to her minutes ago and now she is showering me with all her love (well mostly declarations of love and whatnot).  Sometimes  I think that she is a closet yandere but who cares! I love her.

I grab her hand, gently caressing her smooth, white and silky fingers and then I give her hand a heartfelt kiss. I look up to see her rosy cheecks blushing. Gosh, she looks so cute!  I can't believe I'm going to marry her. But there is this one problem though. She hasn't properly answere but I have a feeling that she will say yes.

"But Yuna....you still haven't given me an answer..." 

I kneel down still holding her hand. I look at her with a somewhat serious facial expression. If all things go well then surely this facew and its facial expression will change for the better.

"Will you marry me Yuna?"

"YES OR NO"

As soon as I finish the sentence, my head starts to ache.  What the hell?! Why now?! My vision decreases. All I see is the world in crappy 240p resolution. GREAT. THIS IS REALLY GREAT. Is this really the end? Suddenly, I hear her voice calling out to me.

'"Al?! "

"Al!!!!"

"Al!"

...