-2-

YOONGI's POV

The dark enveloped them as the occasional soft, warm glow of a street lamp would make an appearance

The dark enveloped them as the occasional soft, warm glow of a street lamp would make an appearance. It was so quiet you would have never guessed it was a bustling city. Just the sound of crickets and Yoongi's internal conflicts.

Honestly Min Yoongi what are you thinking?? Inviting a stranger to your place? What if he's a murderer?? A really hot one- wait you shut up!! I'm going to thank him once I finish cleaning his wounds and then he'll go home-

"It's snowing," a melodic voice sliced through the silence and his worries. Yoongi watched as Jimin stared up at the softly falling snow, exhaling a big cloud of air; the dark shadowing a part of his face while the other was basked in light from the cozy lamps. Outlining his sharp jaw, deliciously tan skin, plump lips, and eyes that seemed to collect all the wonders of life. He looked so surreal. He's beautiful. But his injuries from before saving me... who could've hurt an angel?

In no time they reached Yoongi's huge pent house. The door man greeted them with a smile that could put the sun to shame. "Hey, Hoseok is Tae still at my place?" Yoongi quarried. "He left after you went to the company, said he'll be by in the morning." With a brief exchange of goodbyes Yoongi and Jimin continued their way up. Reaching his floor they stepped out into a luxurious furnished room, the center of all this was a old brown piano. Despite all the expensive decor it was quite cozy, moreover the faint vanilla scent made it all more appealing.

"Whoa you live here! You a rich bitch." Jimin stated as a giggling yoongi made his way to the bathroom to grab a first aid kit. "My father owns a jewelry company and I work as a popular music producer. Maybe you've heard of my work. I wrote The Last by AgustD." Jimin was shocked, he loved that song. It was the one thing in life that made him want to still wake up everyday and meeting the producer for it was an odd way for the universe to make him happy. Maybe the universe is in our favor. Jimin mused over his good fate.

A stinging sensation on his face snapped him out of his thoughts. "Bruh that hurts like a butt cheek on a stick!" Baffled, Yoongi just laughed off the strange phrase continuing to clean the wounds, nearing closer to have a better view. Then he just simply stopped all movements and absorbed every detail of Jimin's perfect face. Time seemed to pause for them as their heart beat picked up and matched one another. It was comforting just being in each other's warmth and hearing every bit of sound, including the irregular breathing patterns. Tracing Jimin's face, Yoongi noticed that some of the bruises and cuts were far too old for one day's adventure. He brushed over each one of the markings as if it'll still hurt Jimin, even though the pain had already been long forgotten. And for some reason he felt sad.

And angry.

And sympathetic.

And most of all confused.

Why was he feeling such strong emotions for someone he barely met an hour ago? Deciding to drop it, he backed away and finished cleaning the wounds. "So you're all patched up now..." yoongi said but he felt something were to be missing if Jimin left. "Yeah thanks I'll be going now... Oh and also try not to get your cute ass cornered again." Jimin winked at yoongi then proceeded to make his way towards the elevator.

Yoongi you fool what are you doing just letting a handsome man walk out of your life like that!! If mom was here she'd hit me with a pair of crocs for not going after him! Besides... it is pretty late. And it does look like it would snow. And it is pretty cold outside. And it-

DING!

The elevator arrived and just as Jimin was about to step on he heard a soft and muffled "You could stay here for the night if you want to." And although it was quiet, for some reason Jimin heard it clearly. "Really? That would be great thanks."

"No problem. You can take the guest room. Also what would you like for dinner? I'll start preparing it." Yoongi questioned.

Whoa he's cute, has a nice ass, a pretty smile, plush thighs, a talented chicken egg, a rich bitch, and he can cook. Dayuuuuum me likey likey likey better make him my wifey wifey wifey- Jimin

Blushing for the thousandth time tonight, yoongi felt like a dying seal. An awkward silence fell upon them as Jimin noticed his peculiar behavior and wondered if he had did anything to upset the dark haired male. Then it finally dawned on him.

He said that out loud.

————————————————————————
Wassup kinky bitches so I know I haven't posted in exactly a year but like I just have commitment problems ;)

Also you will probs get smut in the next chapter because some y'all thirsty hoes aka me wants to so ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you next year 🙂

Jk or not not no

Love yourself. Love myself. Peace.