Chapter 3: Revenge

"do you still recognize me?" Samantha asked. "Samantha...." I said quiet.
"Who is she???" Anica said confused.
"A old friend..." I said. "Yeah a old friend before you left me behind for life or death" "THAT ISN'T TRUE AND YOU NOW THAT, YOU ARE SEDUCED BY THE DARKSIDE!!" I screamed.

And we continue fighting. I heard a scream... It was Anica... She had blood on her stomach...

I pushed Samantha and ran to Anica. "Hold on" I said. "NO YOU STAY!!" Samantha screamed and she pushed me to the wall.

"Why are you here?" Samantha asked. "We need a kyber crystal in front of our lightsaber" I said. "You have already a lightsaber" "Yeay but they are not ours, they were from my parents" I said. "That explains a lot" She said and let me go from wall.

"You should not have done that" and I beat her. "ANICA!!" I screamed.
I ran to her and held my hands above her stomatch and concentrated in the force. "It's working" I said and the wound closed.

"Hold me" I said. "No we have to go further" Anica said. "Are you sure?" "Yeah, come". And we walked further in the temple. We saw more draws in the temple they looked like animals.
But one, one looks like a woman with a Kind of madic...

I saw something she moving but how?
I touch the drawing and the loth wolves moved Anica and me followed them and a portal appeared. 'What is that?" Anica asked. A portal. "Come in" I said. And we jumped in the portal....

I'm so sorry It still short because I have not mutch time to write!!!
I'm so buzzy with my testes!!
I'm so sorry!!