In my shit life

Leriks Pov.

I find my mate tommorow. Yaaaaay!!!! NOT. My best friends May and Faith got on my nerves so bad to dress up because my birthday is on a Monday. Its not like I don't own any nice clothes its just that in my situation I don't like to stand out anymore than I already do at school. May and Faith aren't even in my pack they are in the Blue Moon Pack yet they know everything that happens I tell them everything, they are the only two people who understands my struggle. Not by experience but you know, they don't mess with me or anything. The messed up part about my torture is that the Alpha and Luna do nothing to stop it, I mean they don't encourage it but when it happens they just stand there. If I don't find my mate tommorow then I might just run away to another place and if my mate rejects me....... Lets just say you won't see me ever again. IM NOT GONNA KILL MYSELF IF THATS WHAT YOUR THINKING. Im just gonna start a new life. Maybe even join another pack. Well time to go to school.

@School

When I arrive everybody makes it their job to look at me and whisper to other people even the other packs. I mean come on I already know im ugly and fat no need to stare. And if course my outfit doesn't make it any better it consists of a baggy sweater,sweat pants and, some worn out converses. I was so lost in my own thoughts I didn't even see May and Faith walk up to me.

May: Hey

Faith: Hi girl

Me: Wassup May, hey Peanut Head

Faith: -_- What did I tell you 'bout calling me that

Me:*laughs* But forreal hey Faith

May:*rolls eyes* Ew here come that Thot Ashley

Faith: Ew her nasty finger lickin' dick suckin' fishy fishy head ass.

Me:*laughs* I can't with y'all

Ashley: Bitch fuck you laughing for

Me: Im laughin' at your no pigment havin' ass thumbs dumb thot

Faith+May: Ohhhh shit

Ashley: Bitch bye I have no time for you

Me: Really you odviously have no time to water that twenty year old knock off ass Brazilian in ya head neither.

Whole.School/Moon Howl Pack: Dayyyuummmmmm

Ashley: Whatever *flips stiff weave* But you are so getting it when you get home*walks away*

Me: Awww damn. I don't care as soon as I shift tommorow im up and out of that house.

Faith: Yea thats what we were gonna talk 'bout before lil monkey walked over here.

May: You excited about tommorow?

Me: Nahh not really. What if I get rejected?

Faith: Girl how many times do I have to tell you he is not gonna reject you. Your beautifal so stop thinking your not and you're not fat you just gotta big butt,big boobs and curves so shut up with that.

Me: Thanks but come on its time for class

~AFTER SCHOOL~

Faiths' Pov.

School went by fast but I feel bad for Lerik because now she has to go back home. If you can even call it that.

Me: Ok girl we know you gotta go 'home' but Kik us when you get there.

May: Yea and tell us if any thing happen and we need to kick somebody ass

Lerik: Aye aye captain. Bye y'all.

Lerik's Pov.

As soon as I walked into hell oops I mean 'home' I see a fist flying my way and hit me. The persin that hit me name is Zayne and he just so happened to be Ashleys' brother. Wow this bitch can't even fight her own battles but its wadeva.

Me: What the hell you do that for??

Ashley: He did that because A) He can and B) You tried to get smart with me at school

Me: Bitch I didn't try I did. And why he do it and not you then?

Ashley: Because I told him to and he does anything I say.

Me: Bitch I may not have shifted yet but I still have mindlink so I know you slept with him. YOUR BROTHER.

Zayne:..........

Ashley: You dumb bitch that is not true.

Me: Oh yea? Who here has she slept with?!

Every guy in the room raised their hand including Zaynes' and even a couple of girls hands went up.

Me: WOW! You really are a Thot. Figures you always called me one but im the only VIRGIN in the room. Especially since I know for a fact none of y'all found your mates.

I shouldn't have said that. I could've stopped while I was ahead. But I didn't but I wish I would have because all of the people in the room just jumped on me and started hitting me like really hard.Well thats my shit life for ya'