six ☁

six ☁

"good morning kitten", mark cooed as he cuddled jackson closer. the blonde just laughed and caressed mark's cheek lovingly, admiring the beauty before him.

"i'm not a kitten ! i'm wang puppy !", he chimed happily and kissed mark's forehead.

"want me to make us some coffee ?", the younger asked, sitting up. the white sheets pooled around him in a circle. his cow plushie now on the floor ( since he accidentally kicked off the poor thing )

"woah ! the jackson wang suggesting to get up first ? ! what a miracle !", mark exclaimed and laughed after.

jackson smiled adorably and looked out the window. the sunlight was pouring onto the carpeted floor, the slightly yellowish colour of the warm beams contrasting perfectly with the white fabric.

"jagiya", mark called out, making jackson snap out of his trance. he looked back at the red head, who's eyes were showing so much softness, admiration, for him. just him.

"hm ?", he asks and scoots closer, while mark sits up too.

"i love you", he answered. completely serious. "i love you with all your insecurities. all of your mental scars. everything. every dept of your dark mind. i have heard you in the bathroom, talking to yourself and how you doubt yourself. please don't do that. i will not forgive anyone hurting my jackson. not even himself.",

jackson was awestruck, before he broke into a fit of giggles "that sounded a little dumb", he said, putting his blushing face into his hands.

"well, it made you a tomato face so. . .", mark teased with a smirk, peeling the smaller's hands away from his face.

mark always wondered how jackson could look his best when he was just awoken. messy hair, bare face, sleepy eyes. he was so pretty.

"you want your coffee or what ?", jackson said annoyed, his blush deepening in the shade range.

mark laughed "i sure do", he pecked jackson on the lips, before the younger hopped off to go to the kitchen.

you have a new message !

wang puppy 🎀
leave my plushie love
alone you elephant addict

me
oh okay you
princess peach fanboy

wang puppy 🎀
well, you still want this
peach plump ass, so. .

—

let's say, mark and jackson weren't the only couple with sass this morning.

"jinyoung freaking park !", the girl's voice echoed around the house "why did you put the red and white laundry together ? !",

jinyoung turned around "well, jisoo kim. maybe i would've put it separately if it was my turn to do the laundry",

"well, i did the dishes, when it was your turn", she sassed back.

"no one asked you to do it. that's all you boo", he smirked playfully, knowing full well that he would either 1 ) get a soft, playful hit from his girlfriend or 2 ) a hell would unleash upon him.

luck wasn't on his side today.

jisoo threw a, now pink, shirt at him, before chasing him around the house, throwing multiple pieces of clothing at him.

the yugbam house was peaceful ( surprising, i know ) and the two males were cuddled up on the bed.

they spent their whole night playing overwatch and watching marvel and dc movies.

neither one of them remembered anything about hickeys and were genuinely surprised when they looked in the mirror.

"welp, there goes my chance to go swimming today", bambam muttered as he eyed yugyeom's much less hickeys "you have like. . three and i have thirteen ! how is that fair ? ~" he whined, making the other smirk and shrug teasingly.

oh boy.

the last household is a mess.

"youngjae, come inside the kitchen and eat here please !", jaebum yelled, only causing the other to protest.

"i will not step my foot anywhere near that green devil's cane !",

"youngjae no —",

"look ! it's literally peaking out of the sandwich, just wanting to poison me !",

"youngjae it's just a god damned cucumber !",

[to be continued. . .]
kim-kim ♡

i'm sick, but i love you guys, so have this terrible filler :'))