Moving into Gotham City

Natalie heaved to move the furniture into her new apartment as she wiped the sweat from her face, she was new in Gotham city and got given a job as a librarian. The brunette woman continued to push her furniture into place as she took heavy breaths.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[2 hours of unpacking later...]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natalie walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower before pulling her clothes off and stepping into the warm water and felt the water cascading down her breasts whilst washing the grime and sweat off of her rather curvy body. Outside the bathroom window, a certain villain watched her as he began blushing but quickly disappeared when Natalie turned towards the window before she resumed washing her hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After her long shower, the brunette woman got dressed into some fresh clean clothes and went to the grocery store to get some food to fill the cupboards and refrigerator as well as a few bouqets of flowers to make the room a little brighter instead of somber and bland.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Timeskip to the evening...]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After returning home with the groceries, Natalie felt like she was being watched but tried to shrug off the feeling but she felt scared. Upon putting away the last of the groceries, she turned around and noticed two doll-looking cronies with sharp claws as they knocked her out and carried her into the night.